Help, please. How do I get the option 4 A Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:chu: How do I build a church on this world? I see no option for such a building. I am a real newbie here so appreciate any help. :)

DeletedUser

Not all world have churches. Along with that some worlds don't have archers or Paladins. Even some worlds with Paladins don't have Paladin weapons. It's confusing at first but you will get used to it.

DeletedUser

The Real Crusader Veritas

:) Thank you Panda and Faithless for replying. Dang, :( I really wanted the Church Option. Oh well maybe if I lobby them for it they will add it. :pal:

DeletedUser

:) Thank you Panda and Faithless for replying. Dang, :( I really wanted the Church Option. Oh well maybe if I lobby them for it they will add it. :pal:

Churches wouldn't be added mid-world, but have no fear, new worlds will be announced and some will be church worlds.

DeletedUser

Churches wouldn't be added mid-world, but have no fear, new worlds will be announced and some will be church worlds.

I'm not used to you being the responsible mod, lol. I would have told him that you get the church after building a village of nothing but scouts and spear and attacking the largest player in the K.

Status
Not open for further replies.