Here Be Dragons!

dabookman

Reaction score
here_be_dragons_board_forum.png

here_be_dragons_board_forum.png

Hear ye, hear ye! A mighty dragon has been spotted in the skies. A huge beast, I say! What, you question my word? 'Tis the size of a castle, if you will believe it! And its flaming breath reaches further than even the highest tower is tall. There is no time to waste, it is almost here! Sharpen your blades and ready your horses, for you are brave, and I am sure you are not afraid? Come on now, there is a treasure to gain! And loads of it! What are you waiting for?

Here Be Dragons!
In our newest event, which starts on 22 September and will be available until 27 September, you will find yourself on a dangerous endeavor that certainly has some potentially dicey outcomes! On the board game style game map, you roll the dice daily to advance on the event board. By advancing, you will collect Dragon Scales from the dragon's back. Reach the dragon's head and slay it, to find the next dragon to fight. But, be careful not to burn yourself, or you might be set back on the board! The burnt patch on the dragon's back is best avoided for this reason!

Along the dragon's back, random encounters can occur, which will influence your progress to the dragon's head. Will you find the lucky bonuses that make you climb yourself up the dragon's back, or will you be unlucky, and does your next roll make you go backward instead? New Dice for more rolls become available daily, so make sure to check in every day to get the most out of the event, and obtain as many Dragon Scales as possible.

With the Dragon's Scales in hand, head to the Event Shop to spend them on all kinds of grand rewards of your choosing, as befits a true Lady or Knight! But don't wait too long - the Event Shop will only remain available temporarily, so ensure you spend your Dragon Scales before it closes its doors 24 hours after the event ends!

For more information on this event, check out the video below!

We are looking forward to hearing your feedback, so let us know your thoughts by posting in the Feedback thread

Kind regards,
Your Tribal Wars Team

Last edited: