Here's to a tribe running itself..

DeletedUser

So... when if ever have you seen or played within a tribe that needs little to no leadership because the members are focused, competitive, low keyed, aggressive at the proper time(s) and the wheels of the merry-go-round (or in this case the tribe) are so well greased that it litterally requires no leadership. Group coordination/cooperation/participation without unnecessary interference from a know it all.

Well, this is our goal... at start, 10 accounts, midgame the membership to somewhere near 20 and endgame well, whatever is required.

If this is a challenge your interested in. If you have the confidence to attempt it. If you trust your skill more then most others. If you want a challenge to the end.. then please do apply. Its going to be fun! The challenge won't be easy as we will be immediately targeted because our goal is to be elite and in that some will perceive it as arrogance. Join us and let us share some laughs!! To the rest of the world... Good Luck and may we cross paths respectfully and honorably!!

Peace Out!!
CM

Looking for 9 players/Accounts to start with me on days 3 and 4.
I've had leadership in 2 winning .net tribes.
I've played since W6 on .net

The tribe as of now will remain nameless with shared forums and a skype channel though eventually we will merge into one.

If you're interested and meet the below requirements then by all means, please send me a PM.

Requirements:
- Skill level, have experience with minimum 50 villages
- Have End Game goals
- know what this means.. (no troop losses early) ... include your answer to this in your PM to me.

Tribe Goal:
Own a core K with less then 12 members.
Own the core with less then 24 members.
Work a border nap with the right tribe but only when it becomes useful to both tribes.
Limit diplomacy!!
Game smartly!!

One duke,
One baron per K
One diplomat (must be skilled as the diplomat will speak for the tribe and will not be overruled)

Lastly, the tribe will have a forum presence but I will ask it be a cordial and respected presence. Rude behavior on the PnP will be reason for consumption!!

Update:

Currently have 4 accounts.... still looking for 5 or 6 more...

Tribe Name: Considering DBT (or... Doing Bad Things)
Direction: Considering Northwest or Southeast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Screw it, I'll apply even though I probably won't get in. Do we PM via forums?

DeletedUser

Honestly I was just impatient and started early :p the tribe getting big is beyond me, it's a tad bit annoying I'm more for small elite tribes

DeletedUser

Maybe I should consider doing this in one of the future worlds... It seems that I'm always getting stuck with support requesters. *sigh*

DeletedUser

I guess you arent going for the 'elite tribe' since you are trying to mass recruit 4horse members now?

DeletedUser

Crazy was founded by me "CMShkn". I am looking for skilled players that are bored of ranking. (see below, respond only if interested)

<input type="button" value="Spoiler" style="font-size: 8pt;">
Sabotage is our game!!
Promoting Hate is our goal!!!
Ruthless is our style!!!!
and yes, we like to use spy's!!!!!

1. Don't apply if you want to rank.
2.. Our intent is to make enemies.. It's the deranged side of us!!
3... We expect to be rimmed but it will be costly to our aggressor(s)!
4.... We love our axe and cats as much as you love your academy's.. Don't believe us? Try us?
5..... Lastly, expect an initiation to get in. You'll know what it is after the interview.

:) CM

We are sometimes good!!
We are sometimes bad!!
We are sometimes good at being bad!!
but mostly....
We are simply really bad at being good!!

Only apply if you're not interested in rank and tired of the typical game play!

*** Wanted ***
Aggressive Players 2 Help Spread the Hate