Hey There!

DeletedUser

Heh, nope. Gotten some offers, but for the time being, I cannot join :).

DeletedUser2990

Is that because you're the mod?

P.S. Hello, I'm new to the US worlds. I hope I can get along well with everyone :)

DeletedUser

Yes, mods are not allowed to play the worlds they mod, as it helps avoid any sort of bias from playing alongside certain people and against certain others :).

And welcome to .us, if you have any questions anyone around will be more than happy to help you out :D.

DeletedUser188

Hey guys...
Are 1200 looted ressources good :D?

It always depends on your area. Do you have many barbs near you? Are there any active accounts near you? Is your account active?
I guess for your area it's ok :p

DeletedUser

I've got 400 atm. Started less than a hour ago.

Sorry for my bad english

DeletedUser2963

Hey guys..
Im now under the top 50 and tommorow i research lkav
After 6 hours i ve 1500 k

DeletedUser1180

And what time is it now? Im from the Netherlands dus don't know the time in US

5 hours difference, but after coming weekend that may change again.
And don't worry about your english, its good enough that you don't need a translator to communicate. :cool:

Good luck Or-el with this happy bunch. They are all ready to have fun. :rolleyes:

And Panda, Or-el not only was on us3 but still is on us1, so you played with him more than you realised. :eek:

DeletedUser

5 hours difference, but after coming weekend that may change again.
And don't worry about your english, its good enough that you don't need a translator to communicate. :cool:

Good luck Or-el with this happy bunch. They are all ready to have fun. :rolleyes:

And Panda, Or-el not only was on us3 but still is on us1, so you played with him more than you realised. :eek:
Viv! You're playing us6 right???! :D :D

DeletedUser

No I already tried to get her to play but she said no. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR JOB VIV!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser1180

No Jessy, won't join the happy bunch for now. Could join several opposing tribes if I want to! First finish US1 and US3 and also there are some changes in RL for me.