History of .us World 1

DeletedUser

Maybe you did know and you only use your cluelessness as an excuse for extra post count.

DeletedUser173

I'll work on this some more tonight, I'll have the 1st draft done by tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Do you have a Map showing the World during the Pre-Reset Era?

DeletedUser173

I didn't know how to save maps until afterwards, remember :p

I might be able to get one from the .net forums, I remember seeing one a while back. That's how I heard about this world...

DeletedUser173

I'm keeping track of all maps each day now, (as much as I can) and if someone would PLEASE update the maps and milestones, it would be appreciated...

DeletedUser173

If you hadn't noticed, he's been gone nearly 2 weeks, he said mods would update them.

DeletedUser173

For the past few days I've been trying to record all updating maps, if you wish to see any, please ask me. Also, I have missed a couple days, so if someone would be able to keep a record of them as well, we may be able to have a more complete archive.

DeletedUser

I hope you write more to this story per-say, I enjoyed it. Gave me some giggles.

Yeah, I don't think they work in these forums...

This might help

Code:
[ SPOILER=] [ /SPOILER] With out spaces of course

It is coded differently than other servers it seems.
With out naming the spoil you can't use it or at least it seems to be as such. :S
But you can leave it empty and the code will still work.
You can find this in the bb code bar as;
spoiler.gif

DeletedUser

Ah ok.

It might also have been because they weren't working earlier. Thar fixed them about a week ago now.

DeletedUser173

I should have more to the history tomorrow, please be patient.

Sorry, but the update has been postponed until tomorrow, my internet has been down for the past 20 hours and consequently I am unable to finish it today.

I'm having "issues" with the pictures I saved, how would I put a document picture into a post such as this? Also, if this original post is not allowed more than 4 pictures, could a mod please change that? I intend on keeping maps...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

upload it onto a site photobucket/flickr/tinyurl and use the
code or you can just click on the insert image option on the reply menu. the four picture per post has been updated i believe.