History of .us World 1

DeletedUser734

What about discussion of new tribes that pop up from the dibble of EXP? any worth noting?

DeletedUser

I think Who Am played it safe by waiting to see how they do before he comments on their abilities. Had he said whether or not he believes they'll survive, or how good each one is, this thread would've turned into a veritable flame-fest, and so he's waiting for some evidence. At least, that's my guess :).

DeletedUser173

I think Who Am played it safe by waiting to see how they do before he comments on their abilities. Had he said whether or not he believes they'll survive, or how good each one is, this thread would've turned into a veritable flame-fest, and so he's waiting for some evidence. At least, that's my guess :).

Well, I have a few reasons for not saying anything, some being that I'm too lazy to mention them, I really don't care, and I don't know anything about them, so how can I flame them :p

Hmm... that's odd... all maps in the history have stopped working, I'll be working on fixing that for the time being... :eek:

DeletedUser173

The problem with the maps not showing up has now been resolved.

DeletedUser

Hey Will, can we get this updated? Things have changed a lot.

DeletedUser1093

Spamming I can live with. Double posting the same thing to get your post count up I cannot!

DeletedUser1093

Check the date of the two posts. I think that is a reasonable reason to double post the same thing :p

xD

didn't even notice that. I assumed it was just clicking reply twice by accident. Though, come to think of it I don't think that happens with VBulliten.

DeletedUser548

Spamming I can live with. Double posting the same thing to get your post count up I cannot!

And pointing out the supposed double post to get your post count up, that is horrible too!

Anyways, this would be great to get updated... A lot in the world is changing.

DeletedUser173

I apologize if I haven't updated this for a couple months, but I won't be able to update it for at least another week, so please be patient and go spam another thread ;)

DeletedUser

I apologize if I haven't updated this for a couple months, but I won't be able to update it for at least another week, so please be patient and go spam another thread ;)

i refuse to leave

DeletedUser

i have one question
~what prompted the change from EGO? to SIE AQ, i've been wondering this ever since i saw EGO? no longer as the #1 tribe? if anyone could clear this up i'd be much appreciative
also why SIE AQ, if EGO? had defeated SIE and AQ

DeletedUser

Ego? wasn't a stable tribe internally. Lots of crap players. Ego existed due to the handful of strong players it had keeping it together, but the bad players made it worse and less stable daily until it got to a point where there was no return.

Sie AQ took in a handful of large players that boosted them to rank 1, a few from Ego?.

Recruiting

DeletedUser548

Ego? wasn't a stable tribe internally. Lots of crap players. Ego existed due to the handful of strong players it had keeping it together, but the bad players made it worse and less stable daily until it got to a point where there was no return.

Sie AQ took in a handful of large players that boosted them to rank 1, a few from Ego?.

Recruiting

Some went to Sie AQ, some went to ~AD~ and I think 1 or 2 might've gone to BJ. And then there were the inactives that just stayed behind and got deleted and etc.

Recruiting makes everyone rank 1. And right now, there's a two way battle for rank 1 between ~AD~ and Sie AQ. We're only a few hundred k apart, with ~AD~ in the lead right now.

Err, I should say recruiting keeps old tribes alive. Fresh blood and all that.

DeletedUser

Some went to Sie AQ, some went to ~AD~ and I think 1 or 2 might've gone to BJ. And then there were the inactives that just stayed behind and got deleted and etc.

Recruiting makes everyone rank 1. And right now, there's a two way battle for rank 1 between ~AD~ and Sie AQ. We're only a few hundred k apart, with ~AD~ in the lead right now.

Err, I should say recruiting keeps old tribes alive. Fresh blood and all that.

in short, MASS RECRUITING FTW!

DeletedUser1093

Not mass recruiting, but mergers and recruiting in general help bring fresh active players into old tribes starting to be over-run by inactivity.

It looks like a duck. It quacks like a duck. It tastes like a duke. But its not a duck? :confused: