hmmm Big war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4829

What truly happened was that 404 had a choice whether to be allied with JUNK or NOP and they originally chose JUNK then changed their mind to join NOP. TPN/NR on the other do not have any relationship with 404.

DeletedUser

From what i read here allied ship wasn't an option between 404 and junk (nap was in place) but wondering why you bring TPN/NR into this as topic is about war so please enlighten us if theres a fresh war brewing.

As this hole you back stabbed us is growing tiring and boring for not involved....as at least junk gave them the decency to declare on them unlike the other hand and just take there refugees in as seems posted in here from my point of view

DeletedUser

Yes, yes. The decency. Of launching attacks while still being allied, 6 hours after declaring being ally.

How people think it's worse taking in a refugee (how could 404 know he was a refugee prior joining? Mindreaders?), than attacking an ally without any notice is beyond me.

This war was planned by JUNK long before any of this. Anyone not seeing this as the excuse it is, should look closer.

The way you talk about the pointwhore bad, his village isn't all you wanted merged into you. And that goes for all of 404.

Mature. How old are you, 12?

I think i'm done with the US servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4592

How people think it's worse taking in a refugee (how could 404 know he was a refugee prior joining? Mindreaders?), than attacking an ally without any notice is beyond me.

This war was planned by JUNK long before any of this. Anyone not seeing this as the excuse it is, should look closer.

No way to know he was a refugee i guess until they recruited him. But that was never the problem, the problem was 404 mailing Perfect Theory and telling her to back off. Then suddenly his villa received support 'not from 404 who already told her to back off but from a neutral third party' :rolleyes:

The allied nonsense is getting old. We were never and never would be allies with 404.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Yes, yes. The decency. Of launching attacks while still being allied, 6 hours after declaring being ally.

It appears that your leaders misinformed you. As I have repeated stated, I never agreed to an alliance.

DeletedUser3223

This is my side off the story..

The BAD recruitment was our fault i invited him which i never knew he was being attacked i recruited him because we was a friend off the tribe. We then had a talk few days later with Junk about alliance and us saying sorry...

OperatorG Nov 19,2013 06:52
Hey what's up man? Just checking things are all alright at your end.
If you've got any problems 404 would be happy to help.

Sweeney Nov 19,2013 06:54
Everything is good over here mate. We had a little problem when you guys recruited a noble target. But it is all sorted now. How are you doing?

OperatorG Nov 19,2013 06:59
Yeah we're good too thanks. Sorry about that issue, it was totally our fault, our recruiter didn't realise he had 1 loyalty when he joined, it was kinda obvious though, I mean the guy just begged for support.

After some talks our council decided it would be nice to work more closely with your tribe, as the ever growing threat of the ~FU~ family looms. Perhaps it would be possible to start with a shared forum. Love to hear your thoughts.

Regards

Sweeney Nov 19,2013 08:33
I understand the mistake, it is all okay now.

FU have been bugging us for a while, they recently attempted (badly) to cat LakeWind. I am going to be nobling one of them soon, and Lake is planning on some revenge.

OperatorG Nov 19,2013 10:39
How does an alliance sound?

Sweeney Nov 19,2013 10:43
I will have to discuss that with my tribe. Personally, I am in favour of it. I believe the tribe will be also. I should have an answer for you soon.

OperatorG Nov 19,2013 10:43
Thanks.

Like i said recruiting BAD was my fault but in the mail it proves Junk have accepted our apology, so we haven't did anything wrong to that date. Now the whole backstabbing FU family i believe it was Junk they noble a member from Fu and Tent while they were NAP with them and attacked us while the NAP was in place so you do like attacking tribes you have NAP's with.

We respect our Allies and NAP's and as i did say we did make 1 mistake and 1 mistake only against Junk and we said sorry and they said it was OK.

Mail from our leader and he is no liar..

harol21on 11.24. at 10:02
Hello mates,

I am going to make it official now that we have an alliance with JUNK.

In order of this alliance we will set up a shared forum for mostly coordinating attacks but you can request near support there too.

Be ready and get troops ready because next week we will have first OP as tribe.In meanwhile prepare nobles too!Please everyone needs to be ready till Friday and need to tell me here onWednesday what he/she has ready for the OP.

Thanks for understanding. For anything you don't understand please mail me :)

Regards,
Council Staff

This was CM to all tribemembers

DeletedUser4592

My Mummy computer lol i have my own money mate to get stuff for me but i do use my mummy internet lol =p..

Anyway still waiting for proof off the village being stacked and proof off 404 planning to backstab FU then i will stop typing and you have proven your right to backstab 404

After some talks our council decided it would be nice to work more closely with your tribe, as the ever growing threat of the ~FU~ family looms. Perhaps it would be possible to start with a shared forum. Love to hear your thoughts.

Guess here is your proof that they were scheming against FU.

DeletedUser3223

this was before we got a nap from FU thank you very much

DeletedUser

BaneSmasher Nov 17,2013 17:28
Hey PT, can you hold off on BAD ill explain further within the hour

Bane

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 17:33
i think you should not support him you have lots of members by me and we are going to destroy this backtime, i know you are freinds and i know exactly who to blame if he get support.

BaneSmasher Nov 17,2013 17:47
I told my members to stay out of this to honor our NAP.

No need to talk retoric with me. I'm straight as an arrow. No chest pounding is necessary.

We are in the process of absorbing these guys into our tribe. if you check TWstats, you will see this is true. Happening too slow for my desire, but non the less. That is why I ask you to hold off.

You should destroy the backtime. I would do the same. But tell me, you have nothing coming from my mates, right?

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 17:50
i have him at 1 loyalty with a backtime coming in i will smash, he is mine right now please do stay out, i was under the understanding we are freinds too.

BaneSmasher Nov 17,2013 17:55
We are and we want to continue to be friends. When two friends fight, what is the third to do?

We are the monkey in the middle.

This guy is a pretty good player and will be an asset to our relationship down the line. Consider this.

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 17:59
I will consider

BaneSmasher Nov 17,2013 18:15
Ok. Please do. Now I understand that our recruiter gave him the invite and it was accepted.

It now looks like he was running, and we are protecting. I wish this all got taken care of 2 weeks ago when this was actually decided.

Now there is crap like this to deal with.

Please consider. I'm sure there is something we can come up with on the back end to compensate for your troubles and effort.

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 18:28
I am nobling let me make that clear if you invite him you are taking a refugee and i guarantee this will be an issue

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 18:29
You seriously need to dismiss him or we are going to have an issue and the first thing i will do is destroy every memeber in my area

DO NOT INVITE REFUGEES

BaneSmasher Nov 17,2013 18:35
What I'm telling you is, his entry into [ally]404[/ally] was already in the works before you started your N run.

Your attacks hastened that event.

He is now in our tribe. The control is in your hands. If you don't stand down and take compensation in exchange, there will be bigger issues than you and I will be able to resolve.

Please don't let it get there, it is your choice.

BaneSmasher Nov 17,2013 18:36
Ya know. That attack won't make resolving this any easier.

BaneSmasher Nov 17,2013 18:37
Pls cancel so we can continue with our conversation.

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 18:39
THERE IS NO TALKS YOU DISMISS MY TARGET OR WE WAR SIMPLE AS THAT YOU SUPPORT HIM WE WAR SIMPLE AS THAT

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 18:40
dismiss now or we war, and it will not just be me warring.

This message has been forwarded by Perfect Theory.

Night Nov 17,2013 18:44
Do not threaten me ok

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 18:47
we war
it is not a threat
you invited my noble target at 1 loyalty

Night Nov 17,2013 18:51
he is a member off my tribe and always have been mate we had to make up room for him.

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 18:53
i don't care he is a refugee and i have him cleared and his loyatly at 1 we war that is fine with me

Night Nov 17,2013 18:55
I like your fake lol

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 18:55
good for you

Night Nov 17,2013 18:58
Ha ha

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 18:58
you choose war we shall war

Night Nov 17,2013 19:00
Is it even your choice mate

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 19:05
:D we play

Night Nov 17,2013 19:07
ok mate

Perfect Theory Nov 17,2013 19:13
ready for some not so fakes little boy?

Night Nov 17,2013 19:16
Dude go away i have more better stuff to do then talk to you

Perfect Theory Nov 18,2013 05:55
You just made an enemy.

Night Nov 18,2013 07:31
ok lol

You knew exactly what was going on the whole time all of 404 stop playing stupid, it isn't much of a stretch.

DeletedUser3223

And as i said above i was one who recruited him can you read for really or just act out like a little girl your tribe accept the apology and now went on there word deal with it yes we had words IG and i feel sorry for your tribe putting up with you, I have met lots off players like you and they never last so in the world.

DeletedUser

I can read for really, that was for all the posts from your fan boi baslik posting you did nothing wrong. I accepted no compensation, in fact i told bane EXACTLY what i would take as compensation, your villages.

Everything i have said i have done. Now you get over yourself. YOU choose to war ME so now we war, and guess what little boy, i am STOMPING all over 404 ;)

-Chase

DeletedUser3223

little boy lol your so funny ha ha anyway i am not playing your little games so good luck i have been the big man here and said it was my fault from recruiting BAD but your tribe SAID THEY ACCEPT THE APOLOGY IT IS THERE IN WRITING AS PROOF NOW!!!!

DeletedUser

Where does this keep coming from? Who started this rumor that we were ever allied with 404?

can someone please post a mail, any mail from JUNK leadership stating that we were allies? Im a member of JUNK and i was never advised of such.

just because 404 tribe marked us light blue on the map because it made them feel warm and fuzzy doesnt mean it was mutual. Someone post a mail showing this was mutual or stop replying about "decency" and JUNK backstabbing allies, lol. Its getting annoying.

EDIT:I didnt see Nights post above..

Sweeney Nov 19,2013 10:43
I will have to discuss that with my tribe. Personally, I am in favour of it. I believe the tribe will be also. I should have an answer for you soon.

This was on the 19th, this is not a confirmation of an alliance or anything. Then you see 404s duke announcing 5 days later, on the 24th, that we are allies... Was your Duke assuming that no answer from our Duke on the alliance question after 5 days means its official? In my eyes, no reply in five days means trouble is brewing..shame on your duke for making asumptions?.

unless Im missing a mail somewhere

DeletedUser

this was before we got a nap from FU thank you very much

well heres another story given yes diplomacy was with TIP but they strangely merged with FU

thedog said:
We were trying to get the 5 or so of them to just join us instead of trying to win the world with the 5 of them, as everyone knows what happens to tribes like that. (gangbang, gangbang, gangbang)

Well knowing this you should have had them start with you from beginning instead of putting your selfs in a position where it will cause war

Because to an outsider it looks like your tribe are making food for your selfs diplomatically controlled

And then you all come running on externals when its not going your way

Perfect theory let you guys know how she stood on the situation junk declared before any attacks landed

The fact 404 take a refuge in and knowingly tell a junk member to back off a cleared claimed target voids the nap in my eyes

now instead of you did this.......would be nice to see some war stats on how this war is going as if im correct its junk and 404 first war

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: 404
Side 2:
Tribes: JUNK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 39
Difference: 26

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 32,306
Side 2: 130,928
Difference: 98,622

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 26,617
Difference: 26,617

chart

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Those war stats are not accurate. Several of 404s members restarted before they were conquered. Such as sham44 and thedog.

DeletedUser

fiGaro (529|475) K45 2,976 Barbarian Rath [JUNK] 2013-11-27 20:11:24
Fort Wyer (532|520) K55 3,363 Barbarian Lessa [JUNK] 2013-11-26 10:16:21
07b Does It Hurt? (535|501) K55 4,292 Barbarian Perfect Theory [JUNK] 2013-11-26 10:06:31

all three of these as well?

DeletedUser

^ That was some other nub that seen me coming and quit. I have already cleared all other 404 in my area godzillabug quit but wasn't worth nobling. The only one left is Six Pally Bane. He must complain a lot to get such special attention.

But sweeneys list doesn't include me nobling B.A.D thier buddie the great Carsi with a level 25 farm and 30 pits even tho they stacked him after i cleared him, and the funniest part is this, in their rush to stack carsi, they supported with lc :D it was a good day for killing for me.

This isn't a war, it is a slaughter.

-Chase

DeletedUser3490

Restarted before I was conquered???
lol
I was planning to gift my village to our soon to be allied NAP, Mokdad, as we were working fairly closely.
Your little war declaration had nothing to do with my restart.
I restarted because the long run situation next to Personal NAP-breaker Lord supeR didnt look as bright as dominating the rim.
Happy Turkey Day

DeletedUser1180

Hope you guys have fun.
Some of my good friends are playing in JUNK and some others are in 404 so,good luck to both sides.They are both experienced.

Fun it will be. And having friends in all tribes - yes you too - does not make it easier. :D
I just don't like all the dirt throwing going on. But if you guys like to spend your time doing that than please go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.