hmmm Big war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why can't people just get along! It is a war game, not a "relieve your stress by being a dirtbag" game... Whatever happens, just be chill about it. Why you guys gotta start a flame war over a pointless game. I mean we are all wasting our lives on this thing anyway, might as well enjoy doing it :D

DeletedUser

That was great gentleman. Now that all the distortions and nonsense are cleared up. Wars stats and updates would be appropriate.

Hope everyone is having/had a great thanksgiving.

DeletedUser3223

^

But sweeneys list doesn't include me nobling B.A.D thier buddie the great Carsi with a level 25 farm and 30 pits even tho they stacked him after i cleared him, and the funniest part is this, in their rush to stack carsi, they supported with lc :D it was a good day for killing for me.

This isn't a war, it is a slaughter.

-Chase

Come on really stacked with LC's maybe they were his own troops did that ever cross your mine my 3 yr old daughter said that to me lol [jk] so it's not rocket scinces now is it, You were looking for an excuse to war just say it, it is a war game after all.

Yes you are winning and fair play you guys work well together its not over until the last village is nobled or the tribe disband..

DeletedUser3223

You call that stacked LMAO god help you dear

and she is 3 not 2, maybe you need your eyes tested

DeletedUser3223

I know how old you are i know lots about you too and yes i did here you are a good player and yes you have proven it so far but you do have a nasty mouth too

DeletedUser

you know nothing of me, no one on tw does and you are certainly not that special

you keep talking all i hear is waaaaaa when you come up with a new lie bring it on i will shoot it down like i have the rest, until then i go noble some more of your members or do what i did to bane ;)

DeletedUser3223

When did I say I was special, I never said i was special did I? What do i Lie about when i speak the truth..

DeletedUser3223

Bla bla bla you think you know everything if we were pointwhores then we won't have ODA and ODD cop on stop crying i am not going to row with you anymore coz your not worth it

DeletedUser

Do you think you're clever Chase? When Peter and I get unbanned over this misunderstanding I'm going to prove that you're not.

DeletedUser

Or we can all just behave ourselves and handle our conflicts by taking one another's villages? You guys act like if arguing is going to settle the conflict when both of your tribes know that neither of you are going to admit to lying or betraying or whatever. I do not know who is at fault here, and I don't know any of you because I am probably the least experienced player in this forums, but what I do know is that a bunch of people slamming insults onto an computer screen isnt going to solve anyone's problems.

DeletedUser

Or we can all just behave ourselves and handle our conflicts by taking one another's villages? You guys act like if arguing is going to settle the conflict when both of your tribes know that neither of you are going to admit to lying or betraying or whatever. I do not know who is at fault here, and I don't know any of you because I am probably the least experienced player in this forums, but what I do know is that a bunch of people slamming insults onto an computer screen isnt going to solve anyone's problems.

He makes a valid point. Be nice Chase.

DeletedUser3223

Wow Perfect Theory that player was on your side in other words an ally and you turn on him lol nice work there stop acting like a 12 girl and grow the hell up women these days

DeletedUser

Wow Perfect Theory that player was on your side in other words an ally and you turn on him lol nice work there stop acting like a 12 girl and grow the hell up women these days

What?? Absolutely not. She was never a tribemate and she has a great reputation and is a great tribemate to all those she played with. She is just creaming your crying and complaining tribe. It's a war game and you guys come on externals to make countless bogus excuses of why you are losing. Man up and try leading your tribe instead of crying.

Do not try making stuff up, you nub. Seems, like you still have delusions. Typical of nubs. No wonder why your tribe is messed up. It starts at the top.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Night, Perfect Theory and others involved - you can sit here and quarrel all day long, but what difference does it make?

Let yours troops do the talking. :cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah, Sweeney is right, there's nothing left to discuss. Please stop all the abuse.

DeletedUser

This thread is going nowhere. I suggest all of you have another read of the forum rules here. Please be respectful towards each other.

Kind regards,

Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.