Holiday break question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So basically the attack system is down from 9pm EST on the 23rd until 9pm EST on Christmas day the 25th?

WOLF

DeletedUser

No, attacks can be sent the entire time, any attacks that land during the attack break will cause no damage or plunder any resources. Just like the Thanksgiving break.

DeletedUser

I understand that, I was more concerned with the times and dates. Thanks!

WOLF

DeletedUser

Then the answer is no, still wrong.

Hello Players and Forum Goers,

During the holidays we would like our players to spend some time with their families.
Therefore the following attack breaks will be implement:

Xmas: 24/12 00:00 - 26/12 00:00

New year: 31/12 12:00 - 1/1 12:00

I hope you enjoy the holidays and the new 7.0 update!

The Tribalwars Team

DeletedUser

Just wondering does the attack break mean you cant farm barbs? or does it mean you cant attack players...

DeletedUser

That is correct, no attacks will damage or plunder, including barbs.

DeletedUser

lol, no farming on a new world? how is that supposed to work?

DeletedUser

This though is in EST. The question should be correct for PST. No? Server Time...
Well, the OP asked if it was 9pm EST to 9pm EST, so jesse was right. But for people in PST, 9pm-9pm is right.

DeletedUser

Well, the OP asked if it was 9pm EST to 9pm EST, so jesse was right. But for people in PST, 9pm-9pm is right.

Yea, you're right, I was thinking PST and wrote EST, my bad. So that attack system will come online at 9PM PST on the 25th, correct? Gonna be on time this time??

WOLF

DeletedUser3272

No, attacks can be sent the entire time, any attacks that land during the attack break will cause no damage or plunder any resources. Just like the Thanksgiving break.

that would be incorrect per the thread on topic

Here is the updated thread
http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?5459-Holiday-Attack-Breaks&p=84422

From 00:00 24th December - 00:00 27th December - Any attacks that arrive will turn into visits. No damage will occur.
From 18:00 24th December - 06:00 26th December - It will not be possible to send attacks

New years
From 00:00 31st December - 00:00 2nd January - Any attacks that arrive will turn into visits. No damage will occur.
From 00:00 31st December - 10:00 1st January - It will not be possible to send attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're looking at a thread that was regarding the break run two years ago, which had different settings. Your proof was from the break run one year ago. Please make sure you're posting on a relevant thread next time :).

DeletedUser3272

things that make you go hmmm.

i lost my mail with the link in it, and this was the most relevant to what i remember, so did not think to look at the date, i am in the works to get the link

thank you :p

my post however out dated per the date request the information still stands as it is identical to this years as well, gave link for those wishing to see

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?5459-Holiday-Attack-Breaks&p=84422

so jessiam2 had a bad day, we all do, it happens :p

DeletedUser329

Actually Jesse was right.

That was a post 2 years ago.

2 years ago that was the case as can be seen here.

The attack breaks were modified the following year to prevent attacks being sent as well as landing.

DeletedUser3272

ok, first, if you check before i posted, i updated it to the 2012 which is identical to the 2011, if it was edited since then, i do not knwo i am not a mod

and i qouted jessieam2;s post to where he states attacks can be sent through the entire break, which they can not be, as there is a 36 hour no attacks can be sent, so how am i wrong here, or how is he right, please explain, thanks

i cant believe it but i thank i understand now, jessiam2 response was to the dec 7th generic post about holiday attack breaks, even though the one you sent out on the 15th matches the post i found from 1 year ago, not 2 1 year, stated dec 2011.....so are you saying jessiam2 went off this dec 7th thinking that it had changed from the previous year and the new one on the 15th converted back to past years breaks which then makes jessiam's post seem if not wrong, outdated??

Status
Not open for further replies.