HOOLE

DeletedUser

hey everyone, who wanna join my tribe HOOLE. it is a strong tribe. HOOLE is named after a book, in a series of Guardians of Ga'Hoole. HOOLE is one of the most famous owl king in the 6 kingdoms. Hoole is a spotted owl. Mother Queen Siv (killed during battle of beyond), and FAther King Hyrath(killed in Battle of Ice Palace)

DeletedUser

Why did you make another thread? :confused:

You already have one about your tribe

DeletedUser

hey everyone, who wanna join my tribe HOOLE. it is a strong tribe. HOOLE is named after a book, in a series of Guardians of Ga'Hoole. HOOLE is one of the most famous owl king in the 6 kingdoms. Hoole is a spotted owl. Mother Queen Siv (killed during battle of beyond), and FAther King Hyrath(killed in Battle of Ice Palace)

Hmm, as you see there guys. IF you do decide to go to this awesome amazing family tribe you WILL be killed in battle. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Yes, you will.....as some of the members of this Non-Family tribe has learned or is about to learn :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

0.o

Family Tribe(trīb):
Noun

1. among preliterate peoples, a group of persons, families, or clans believed to be descended from a common ancestor and forming a close community under a leader, or chief

DeletedUser

0.o

Family Tribe(trīb):
Noun

1. among preliterate peoples, a group of persons, families, or clans believed to be descended from a common ancestor and forming a close community under a leader, or chief

Big loool, Jaults keep post things like this :D

Great Alliance = Fail! :)

DeletedUser

Will do :)

Im having so much fun, i didnt know trolling could be this fun 0.o

trolling_trolling_troll_internet_likes_to_fight_fail_jerk_pu_demotivational_poster_1239308887_RE_The_Meme_Team-s640x512-97875.jpg