Hotnub tribe not to be trusted

DeletedUser5595

External forums always need a few more posts to keep them interesting.

Just a quick note. As some will know I am in the =WT= =WP= tribe. We are proud that we play the game honorably. We have always mailed tribes if we intend on dropping alliances/Naps. We just don't do the dirty.

However we cannot say the same about our long term allies Hotnub who have just teamed up with Boom after tricking us to attack Boom in response to Boom attacking them (which was fictitious). As good allies we did this immediately.

When we originally set up the alliance we agreed a 5 day notice if either side wanted to drop the alliance. Multiple incomings from Hotnub within a day!!

I know this is all part of the game and I am not bitter just maybe a little annoyed at their weakness not to fight Boom. So moral is for later game Hotnub's cannot be trusted. I have a feeling they may be selling their own members out but time will tell.

DeletedUser5597

We got backstabbed pretty hard.

I must say, this Tribe/Family are very true to their word. I made quite the friends here myself, and love dedicating my time here. Im personally going through a rough time from family death, but here i am in constant contact as much as possible so we can battle our situation.

Honestly, i love this tribe and look forward to see the outcome. Good or bad.

DeletedUser

You shouldnt expand into any other plays church range and expect not to be attacked. As someone in the area you had it coming

DeletedUser5595

You shouldnt expand into any other plays church range and expect not to be attacked. As someone in the area you had it coming

With comments like that it sounds like they are playing you as much as they played us.

DeletedUser5595

Zax plays on the Hinro account haha.

I know he does and since i posted I have had more confirmation that Hotnubs played Boom as much as they played us. Hotnubs encouraged us with posts about taking down Boom and then sent boom our replies. As good allies of course we would aid them in the event they warred with Boom. The problem was they neglected to tell us they had no intention of engaging boom so made up fictitious attacks to draw us in and then thought they could gangbang us with Boom.

I am afraid it wont be that easy :p

DeletedUser

With comments like that it sounds like they are playing you as much as they played us.
I'm talking about my church radius fool. I approached them to take you down because you were becoming annoying

DeletedUser5595

I'm talking about my church radius fool. I approached them to take you down because you were becoming annoying

Then maybe you should of explained that better. Hasn't Mommy explained its not nice name calling.

DeletedUser

You accuse me of being played when you have no information its not name calling when its true. I just dont get why youd attack us lol you had to know youd have no chance

DeletedUser5595

Ok maybe I am a fool for believing Hotnubs were our ally. I think you were played because anon was copying quotes from the joint forum to you. However what he neglected to send you was the quotes from their players that goaded the responses.

Did I not explain clearly enough before? I am sure I did. We attacked Boom in response to anon asking us to as he told us that Boom were attacking Hotnub. I think this makes us a good ally. We didn't cry 'No we are not ready' or 'We'll talk to them see if we can sort this out for you'. No we attacked blindly because we thought we had a strong bond with another tribe.

Also, we have always expected war with Boom one way or another. Bhidle asking for personal NAPS with our tribe and then trying to feed me a load of false information. Trackster and his multiple attempts to try and get players within the tribe to spy. We always knew when you were going to turn on us. It was the Hotnub part we wasnt expecting.

DeletedUser

I dont get why you use the word turn on you. You make it seems like we betrayed you when we merely attacked defensively. Dont like people expanding into my territory. You did it to yourselves and you have no one but your own leadership to blame. End of story

DeletedUser5213

Side 1:
Tribes: HotNub
Side 2:
Tribes: =WT=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 8
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60,496
Side 2: 38,431
Difference: 22,065

chart

DeletedUser5595

Sorry i did actually mean to type attack not turn. Must check though. 'Your territory' Where did the account you play start? Was it in K64?

DeletedUser5595

This is a more accurate representation. Bearing in mind we probably had loads of undefended villages within our allies villages and Hotnub's had chance to plan

Side 1:
Tribes: HotNub
Side 2:
Tribes: =WT=, =WP=

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 91,667
Side 2: 68,348
Difference: 23,319

chart

DeletedUser

Don't forget these. The one you took was off me and decided not to defend because i didnt expect so many nukes to me used on 1 little villages lol.

Side 1:
Tribes: BOOM
Side 2:
Tribes: =WT=

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 518
Side 2: 172
Difference: 346

chart

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,125,622
Side 2: 547,122
Difference: 2,578,500

chart

Side 1: 98,915
Side 2: 7,434
Difference: 91,481

chart

DeletedUser

I love how Azi is always just posting the stats, he might have no relationship with what going on, but he is just like, hey there are no stats on this post, should probably put some, cracks me up.

Azi-The Stat Guy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5034

Stats = War - Propaganda

It removes the BS involved in the war and gets straight to who's winning and who's losing it :)