How do you block people from mailing you ont he externals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have someone that mailed me and continues to do so despite me asking politely not to mail me. No matter what I do or say he just keeps mailing and it is getting very annoying now.

Everytime I log in there is another mail from him and even if I just reply with ok or ignore him he still mails me. It is surprising too that this kid has a level of responsibility in the forums but just wont let up.

There must be some way of blocking a person from mailing you especially when they just talk utter nonsense to you that you really cant be bothered with. I have asked politely as I have stated before but I will not be so pleasant again. Problem is that if I do that then he will have me warned as he has before but the thing is he just wont let up. Its kind of creepy really. Kinda ruins my fun for coming in as there is always a mail from this joker.

I have him on the ignore list but I arent sure if that stops him mailing me also

I blocked him in game but he continues to kind of stalk me through the externals.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Next time, please place this in the "Questions" forum.

Regardless, when a user is placed in the ignore list on the forum they can attempt to send you messages, but you will never receive any of them, if memory serves.

Thread locked, PM me if you have more questions or post them in the appropriate forum :).

Status
Not open for further replies.