How is your pally going?

DeletedUser

I'm only at 7%...ever since I built that wet bar in the Weapons Chamber because as unfortunately as it has it, the only one who would take the job was the town drunk...so I had to throw in a fully-stocked wet bar as a signing bonus... I never see him smoking by the warehouse anymore, let alone see him go to another village. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My town drunk got off his arse for once and got a 22% for weapon one today...I am so proud of him...he barely got out the front gate without falling over, but he did it :D

DeletedUser3466

I'm only at 7%...ever since I built that wet bar in the Weapons Chamber because as unfortunately as it has it, the only one who would take the job was the town drunk...so I had to throw in a fully-stocked wet bar as a signing bonus... I never see him smoking by the warehouse anymore, let alone see him go to another village. :rolleyes:

Hellbound, I see we have one thing in common. I pay my paly :pal: in same currency. But dang, he only drinks top shelf and micros. The bastage. :)

Prost!

DeletedUser

Hell, last night he got so drunk he stumbled into the Stable
thinking of of the scouts horse was a fair maiden and well...
let's just say I think in a few months I'll have a very
special and unique type of troop Half Pally, Half Horse...

DeletedUser

I prefer the other pally weps system, where Bonfires give Off and Def

DeletedUser

I prefer the other pally weps system, where Bonfires give Off and Def

More fun when cats are pointless troops means stacking a vill with cats and a pally on this world will not eat nukes for fun so gives the edge to good players that can snipe

DeletedUser

More fun when cats are pointless troops means stacking a vill with cats and a pally on this world will not eat nukes for fun so gives the edge to good players that can snipe

True, so true :d