How long for server shut down?

DeletedUser8082

Hi, server has been down for about an hour now (well, at least world 35 has, not sure about other worlds).

Any idea what’s going on? And will there be a roll-back? Pretty sure a player or two will have lost villages due to not being able to snipe or support.

DeletedUser1381

yes hopefully snipes were missed :p
But really, when is the server coming back up? Need to farm

DeletedUser6712

I found this very annoying and frustrating =( seems like admins playing against certain tribes and players

DeletedUser8082

Nearly two hours now, and no-one on staff seems to have noticed an entire world shut down......two bad mistakes in the space of a week :(

DeletedUser8083

this pathetic did they even put a note up saying servers are gonna be down?

looks like we should demand we get an extra day with the event? since we have all wasted pp on it and past 2 hours cant do nothinf

DeletedUser6712

sadly there is no demanding.
and argument of "no notice" can be dismissed due to hypothetically server having error or bug or something mechanical happening.
from my perspective even when they do change setting they do not update anyone.

screw the even and pp, what I am concern is in-ability to proceed with offensive operation. villages should be taken over before support arrives! I guess support will be there so village will be stacked...

DeletedUser8083

servers are not up i just checked i think only w35 is down

DeletedUser8082

anyone get a satisfactory explanation for what is happening? World 35 (and only world 35) gets messed with twice in one week.

Once so players cannot be attacked, and once again.....where players obviously cannot attack since they cannot log in. Seems like someone is protecting a friend or themselves or something. Maybe that’s just my conspiracy theory brain, but it’s a little suspicious

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Definitely your tinfoil hat on too tight.

To the best of my knowledge Innogames mandated all new worlds have 20:1. It should have been on us35. It was added later on to try and correct the mistake, but by then it was deemed better to just revert to not having it on and to turn it on at the start of future worlds, but not add to the existing world.

As for today, server issues, definitely not a conspiracy issue.

DeletedUser707

People with troops.

I must say, 5 villages before 5k units is super impressive. I've rarely seen such extreme pointwhoring.

I mean Max had 18 villages and not 5000 troops yet. Then almost 30 villages without 50,000 troops. Haha
But yes I was a bit disappointed in them going down as my account was on pace for 1.5M looted before they shut down. Ended up with only 1.3M and had to work twice as hard for it because of the 2-3 hours the servers were down haha. Good job inno.