How many plundered villages?

DeletedUser2068

Are you actually playing? :^)

we are SRE-ing on the account so we only send just enough to take all the res from the village, unlike sending 2 lc and a scout for every farm run :p

600 now

DeletedUser

we are SRE-ing on the account so we only send just enough to take all the res from the village, unlike sending 2 lc and a scout for every farm run :p

600 now

Yea, looks like it's working great for you ^^

DeletedUser2068

Yea, looks like it's working great for you ^^

seeing as though we have a hauled an easy 170k res, i would say it is working. But i decided today to go with the flow and just send the same amount of lc's each time, I dont see the difference, only that it takes longer and gives you more hauls so you can brag "OMG! i got 3000 hauls... but i only have 200k res :("

DeletedUser

seeing as though we have a hauled an easy 170k res, i would say it is working. But i decided today to go with the flow and just send the same amount of lc's each time, I dont see the difference, only that it takes longer and gives you more hauls so you can brag "OMG! i got 3000 hauls... but i only have 200k res :("

Farming methods mostly depend on area, nevertheless micro farming has always proven to be massively effective. You actually save more time and starve others around you, if you do it right and you aren't lazy. So it's not only about plunderers rewards.

DeletedUser

i have 250k ,what is more than u have

so i win ;)