How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

AriaDiMezzo

Reaction score
Aria there wasnt a miscommunication, you were told no dont take the villa there and ended up doing it anyways. So thats not a miscommunication that was you doing things your own way and then started complaining about it on the discord server because you went ahead and did it anyways. You were the creator of your own demise there.

Second, NoHugs hasnt fallen and I have had the ODD you have carried throughout the world (because you made everyone in your tribe, and asked people in DnD too as well, support you and would get angry in Discord when no one would, or say things like "If I took those villas they would be safe and I shouldve taken them my self" ) for some time now. 16.53 million ODD as of today, highest in the world/highest in the war we are in against BnB and Attack. I have lost 4 villas, conquered 3, for a net worth of 1 lost villa. So when you say NoHugs has fallen I laugh out loud, because honestly I look around and dont see it.

You're not the first person to say this. It's 100% false. the Discord server still exists, and all the chats are still there. I never said anything along those lines. The only thing I ever got pissed about was people being conquered without resistance, without giving us the opportunity to send them support and without even giving us the chance to snipe. We were fighting that war because DnD asked us to. So... yeah. This ally of ours asked us to join them in fighting a war, we did, and then they (excluding some members who pissed off their own tribe by doing it) contributed nothing to the war effort while we fought Attack, TWITS, TWATS, and umad?. I repeatedly got pissed at DnD for not taking part in the war, regardless of how they failed to take part in it--whether it was due to not attacking, not supporting, or whatever.

This was one of the primary reasons I left the tribe and ran solo, in fact, specifically to dispel this rumor. And I still stood, still rebuilt, and still went back on the offensive, for months after I stood alone for all intents and purposes, with NoHugs also joining in on attacking me.

The villages you conquered were rim barbs. I don't think those can be counted. I certainly consider "conquering distant barbs and retreating from the front" to be "have fallen," but whatever.

Don't give me this crap about being unable to go on the offensive, either. If there ever comes a point when you can't attack, then, yes, you've lost. Turtling, at best, will delay the inevitable for a while. I love how you laugh about not having fallen in the same thread where you argue offense is now impossible. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser6081

So I only read about 1/4 of that, but let’s be real for a second.

Was there hugging this world?

Yup

Is it any different than any other world on any server?

Nope

This is a problem every world, and I’ve voiced my opinion about it multiple times.

The one exception that I have seen was W30. Although there was a lot of hugging against us we still pulled through for the win.

Same situation on W32, however the hugging prevailed that time and we took the loss.

The world is just about over now though, it’s time to let shit go and move onto the next one.

There are a lot of players who are fed up with the hugging, And I think those players can actually make a difference in game play if the mentality is upheld. I certainly wouldnt expect inno to make any changes, they make more money off longer worlds and hugging is the perfect way to extend worlds.

DeletedUser6581

First of all congratulations to few in Attack tribe that played the game as it should be played so olti, under, pearly, alawi78, clean up, keepthedistance, trashcanz, whinny, Reprisal, unxpected, zero cool, jiuthergeist, santhergeist and andrewha4. Nice attacking and just been active . I was really impressed with few here that I mention and their anti snipe nukes and timings . Been some time since I have seen good stuff like that. Good Job Guys!!!!! Maybe we can team up with few of you in future worlds and play the old school way, non hugging way. I respect you guys.

Few of the guys that I mention above, that I have spoken to told me that this win is very embarrassing to them since it's was all about hugging and. I guess with him, friends come before deserving players. Few guys like river, jay , moo got a free ride and early Xmas present since they didn't do shit and were too afraid to attack. Even josh, only attacked me twice and always seems like he doesn't want to fight me. W28 was same way, he avoided me , maybe next time we can get a little closer.

Then we got the shit talkers who really suck with timings and just playing like TheButch, blend, outkast and dream whom really damn suck but at the end , they think that their shit don't stink. You all needed spies to know my times since you couldn't do shit versus me 1 vs 1. Dream only got 1early because Scuba steve account told him. Pretty weak and embarrassing in my book. You got tons to learn kid . Blend sends the weakest damn trains with no coordination. Then Butch trying to use Useless to attack us and bash for him when the world was pretty much over. Again, pretty pathetic when you need cheating to beat us since you 3 really suck as a players and Josh with all the huggings that he always does and the using people then eating them.

BTW, it didn't take 300 nukes to break me you idiots. It's a numbers game and you had numbers on your side. Any idiot, noob can nuke and look good when attacking players that have no troops left but the real skills come when attacking and getting villas at full strength of both side. If roles were reversed , I would have taken you blend, butch and dream out within a week. With the amount of nukes you all had, it was pitiful of how bad you all were attacking with no coordination and shitty timings. Again, give me all of your nukes and 1 week. Maybe in future world we can truly go 1 on 1 and see how tough you guys are. I bet , you all will quit after few days. So keep talking shit and praise each other on how good few of you guys are with hugging and having no skills. There few in TW that can talk shit and back up their mouths and you 3 are not them.

Then a big thank you to Ciana, Don, Chris, Zach, Frank, Tiny, William, Jeremy , Mario, Gary and Jeremy for sticking out to the end and showing a true character of how awesome of players that you all are. 90 plus percent of players would have quit if they were in our shoes so I'm proud of all of you and thank you all for your help, dedication and loyalty. You guys are all winners and keepers for future worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8119

I can agree with a lot that Mario says, there were a lot of free riders on the enemy team but there were a few that actually caught me off guard. I won't name them but they prolly know who they are haha. if it was a little more even to start off and we had similar points/villages on each side I have no doubt Nohugs would've slaughtered ATTACK. Your attacks were weak and uncoordinated and because of that I can't respect you as a winning tribe. I've never seen a tribe play like that lol it was pretty funny to watch you guys waste all that time trying to take out our tiny tribe out, but I guarantee if roles were reversed and we had the numbers we wouldve won the world way sooner and with much more style xD

DeletedUser8045

First of all congratulations to few in Attack tribe that played the game as it should be played so olti, under, pearly, alawi78, clean up, keepthedistance, trashcanz, whinny, Reprisal, unxpected, zero cool, jiuthergeist, santhergeist and andrewha4. Nice attacking and just been active . I was really impressed with few here that I mention and their anti snipe nukes and timings . Been some time since I have seen good stuff like that. Good Job Guys!!!!! Maybe we can team up with few of you in future worlds and play the old school way, non hugging way. I respect you guys.

Few of the guys that I mention above, that I have spoken to told me that this win is very embarrassing to them since it's was all about hugging and whom sucks Josh off the best. I guess with him, friends come before deserving players. Few guys got like river, jay , moo got a free ride and early Xmas present since they didn't shit and were too afraid to attack. Even josh, only attacked me twice and always seems like he doesn't want to fight me. W28 was same way, he avoided me , maybe next time we can get a little closer.

Then we got the shit talkers who really suck with timings and just playing like TheButch, blend, outkast and dream whom really damn suck but at the end , they think that their shit don't stink. You all needed spies to know my times since you couldn't do shit versus me 1 vs 1. Dream only got 1early because Scuba steve account told him. Pretty fucking weak and embarrassing in my book. You got tons to learn kid . Blend sends the weakest damn trains with no coordination. Then Butch trying to use Useless to attack us and bash for him when the world was pretty much over. Again, pretty fucking pathetic when you need cheating to beat us since you 3 really suck as a players and Josh with all the huggings that he always does and the using people then eating them.

BTW, it didn't take 300 nukes to break me you idiots. It's a numbers game and you had numbers on your side. Any idiot, noob can nuke and look good when attacking players that have no troops left but the real skills come when attacking and getting villas at full strength of both side. If roles were reversed , I would have taken you blend, butch and dream out within a week. With the amount of nukes you all had, it was pitiful of how bad you all were attacking with no coordination and shitty timings. Again, give me all of your nukes and 1 week. Maybe in future world we can truly go 1 on 1 and see how tough you guys are. I bet , you all will quit after few days. So keep talking shit and praise each other on how good few of you guys are with hugging and having no skills. There few in TW that can talk shit and back up their mouths and you 3 are not them.

Then a big thank you to Ciana, Don, Chris, Zach, Frank, Tiny, William, Jeremy , Mario, Gary and Jeremy for sticking out to the end and showing a true character of how awesome of players that you all are. 90 plus percent of players would have quit if they were in our shoes so I'm proud of all of you and thank you all for your help, dedication and loyalty. You guys are all winners and keepers for future worlds.

nice one trying to paint yourself in a good light in the end, even though everybody in this world knew how much of a snake you were :p And it seems that all the ex-members of your tribe seem to agree with me :rolleyes: The fact that you only named 11 players out of what 22 or 23? Really proves it :)

DeletedUser6581

Proves what idiot ? who's still playing. Listen, go and use your spies, after all, that's how your good. We all know that you have limited skills and knowledge of this game. Your one of the people who shouldn't talk.

And I'm not trying to paint myself in a good light , just congratulating those that played the right way, sorry your not one of them. Again, you need help to fight people like a little biatch that you are. Your a boy and not a men.

DeletedUser8045

Proves that you're a 2-faced lying backstabber that's what :) Proves that you use your tribemates as pawns to further your own gain and throws a tantrum when you don't get what you want :) Proves that you like to suck up and sweet talk to specific people to gain their trust :)

It's actually quite appalling there are people like you out there, who are so hypocritical and don't even know it. Try reading some of the garbag you write maybe? Like how many times have you used the world "backstabber" and "spy" on this world? :) Like how many mails you sent out trying to get people to flip tribes? Which is totally not backstabbing at all right? :) Like how many people you talked to on LINE and in game mail to tell you about the status of their tribe and contents of their forum? Which is OBVIOUSLY not spying lol, Wicked NEVER spies and backstabs because he is always right :) Even though every single one of your many ex-tribe members from this world say otherwise :) Even though every argument you have is either "you're bad" or "you're a backstabber" or "you got spies" lol.

Also lemme say it again, I loved how you scrambled to uncommand share everyone on W33 to find Scuba Steve, burning some bridges along the way, as if you weren't the person that him over on W35 in the first place ;) But you keep spinning this story to your benefit like you do every time

But none of this matters anyways because nobody important reads these forums anyways :) Especially not someone who thinks they are important like you

DeletedUser6581

Lol Nice fake news , you still bleeding for exposing you to using spies against us and how you got no real skills? Did I hurt your ego that much?

Which of your playmates told you to write this fictional garbage and make an fool out of yourself ?

Use this world as a learning tool to get better. You got tons to learn if you want to get better because again, your not that good facing players that know how to defend.

It's cute that you still use smiley faces emojis , just remember, don't talk , just stay pretty in that dress, look pretty.

DeletedUser8045

Lol Nice fake news , you still bleeding for exposing you to using spies against us and how you got no real skills? Did I hurt your ego that much?

Which of your playmates told you to write this fictional garbage and make an fool out of yourself ?

Use this world as a learning tool to get better. You got tons to learn if you want to get better because again, your not that good facing players that know how to defend.

It's cute that you still use smiley faces emojis , just remember, don't talk , just stay pretty in that dress, look pretty.

Aww can't handle the truth? Just writing this up for the people in the future who will read this and find out what kind of a person you actually are in the next worlds ;) And I wonder who asked Baron to post this thread filled with this fictional garbage in the first place hmm? Can't be Wicked, who would rather ask somebody else to play the fool than to play the fool himself :)

You can keep pretending to be "good" at this game when anybody with half a brain cell to take a month to learn this game AND actually have enough free time to bother to be on this game can actually be "good". But nah you can keep talking down on somebody who has less than a fifth of the time you spent on this game, and probably less than that of interest now. But like I said before, keep talking like you're hot shit on a browser game :) Keep at it buddy

DeletedUser8119

Bro dream no one here got used my Mario. If anyone was used it was members of attack, DnD, and Twits. Scuba is a piece of crap and a huge pansy. Anything he says I wouldn't be putting any weight to since he was one of the more useless members I've ever seen. He always had an excuse for why he couldn't attack during an op and then he left everyone especially me hanging when shit got rough. Then he turned out to be a spy. Other than him and fake Jimmy from w35 everyone else respects the out of Mario for the fact he wouldn't make some end game deal with attack where only our top players would get a winning spot. Sure Mario is a hard ass and he talks more shit than most but he's never lied to us and he's always put his friends over the game.

You were the one who abandoned nocturnal when they were at war then joined their enemies lol that's some snake shit if I've ever seen it so don't come at my boy Mario all reckless when you and your "friends" literally made a whole world as gay as it could be gotten.

DeletedUser8045

Bro dream no one here got used my Mario. If anyone was used it was members of attack, DnD, and Twits. Scuba is a piece of crap and a huge pansy. Anything he says I wouldn't be putting any weight to since he was one of the more useless members I've ever seen. He always had an excuse for why he couldn't attack during an op and then he left everyone especially me hanging when shit got rough. Then he turned out to be a spy. Other than him and fake Jimmy from w35 everyone else respects the fuck out of Mario for the fact he wouldn't make some end game deal with attack where only our top players would get a winning spot. Sure Mario is a hard ass and he talks more shit than most but he's never lied to us and he's always put his friends over the game.

You were the one who abandoned nocturnal when they were at war then joined their enemies lol that's some snake shit if I've ever seen it so don't come at my boy Mario all reckless when you and your "friends" literally made a whole world as gay as it could be gotten.

Sorry bro can't agree with you there. Just because you were the exception that doesn't mean your experiences apply to all the other people Wicked screwed over ;) And buddy while I was working my ass off in DnD, you were in the backlines munching up the barbs and internals, don't talk as if you know what happened in DnD because you don't and never will, unless that story comes from Mario :D

And yes like you said, Mario never lies to YOU and all the other people in his clique, but I wonder why it's not just me saying he's a snake hmm? Not like he has a long reputation for it or anything lol. Oh yeah and if you ask Aria, the leader of Nocturnal, you will find out that I was actually the one that supported the most for Nocturnal in the war from DnD, don't know what Mario has been feeding you bud :) I have seen Mario's diplomatic mails of an "alliance" with Nocturnal (which he never told his members about, CHILL22J being an example) and the exact same alliance which he broke later :) A respectable leader indeed

Other than him and fake Jimmy from w35 everyone else respects the fuck out of Mario for the fact he wouldn't make some end game deal with attack where only our top players would get a winning spot.

Sorry hate to break it to you .................... but that would have never happened in the first place

DeletedUser6581

Was Baron wrong about hugging ? I mean you should know a lot about hugging. Again, don't talk, just stay pretty and be somebodies trophy account. You have nothing to be proud of man.

You have long way to go in understanding TW . I'm glad that many players see how hugging strategy is killing this game and want to change that. Even I don't see eye to eye with Dase but you have to respect his desire to win a world with no diplo. It has been tried in the past but never worked due to egos and numbers game when entire world is against you. I wish him all the best and I hope he wins that world.

Maybe W35 will be interesting one to watch but sergey needs to adapt to some things I think in order to win this quick. It's his world to lose and the longer the world goes , the better chances the other guys have. But then, he knows few things about hugging so my money is on him and it's not easy for me to say that since most know how we feel about each other.

DeletedUser6581

Whom I screwed over? lol more fake news. Again, please don't talk and stay pretty in that dress that your sugar daddies got for you.

Aria lol what a joke. That dude Aria needs to understand what don't noble by us means.

Chiili lol another disappointment that quit without telling anyone. He is more skilled then you but folds quick under pressure like you will too and that garbage Steve , well we got him back on w35.

DeletedUser8045

Was Baron wrong about hugging ? I mean you should know a lot about hugging. Again, don't talk, just stay pretty and be somebodies trophy account. You have nothing to be proud of man.

You have long way to go in understanding TW . I'm glad that many players see how hugging strategy is killing this game and want to change that. Even I don't see eye to eye with Dase but you have to respect his desire to win a world with no diplo. It has been tried in the past but never worked due to egos and numbers game when entire world is against you. I wish him all the best and I hope he wins that world.

Maybe W35 will be interesting one to watch but sergey needs to adapt to some things I think in order to win this quick. It's his world to lose and the longer the world goes , the better chances the other guys have. But then, he knows few things about hugging so my money is on him and it's not easy for me to say that since most know how we feel about each other.

Was Baron wrong about hugging? To me it may be yes, to you it might be no. But that ain't the point is it? ;) Maybe you should have a good hard look at what I wrote and see that my point was that you used him to make this thread to divert attention, he even said it himself a couple pages back lol, you a funny boy mario. And sorry bud, but you don't get to be the judge of what I get to be proud of or not ;)

Also have I ever bragged about how much I know about this game and how good I am? No. I believe you are the one that keeps bringing that up, but let's just ignore that :) Keep dedicating yourself to this game for another 10 years, maybe your daddy might notice you then. Until then, keep sucking up like you are doing now, you'll get to places.

DeletedUser8045

Whom I screwed over? lol more fake news. Again, please don't talk and stay pretty in that dress that your sugar daddies got for you.

Aria lol what a joke. That dude Aria needs to understand what don't noble by us means.

Chiili lol another disappointment that quit without telling anyone. He is more skilled then you but folds quick under pressure like you will too and that garbage Steve , well we got him back on w35.

duhhhh just gonna spin everything to how I like it, aint that the truth eh

DeletedUser6581

Thanks for the good laugh hugger and keep making fool out of yourself with Fake news. I like your strategy to divert attention from you by spitting out some bullshit. Nothing changes the fact that you and others needed spies to find out my times and others because pussies like you can't fight fairly little boy. You may wanna ask under and mason for some pointers on how to attack. I mean you guys were 4 times bigger then us when war started and still needed to cheat to beat us lol, just wow.

DeletedUser6581

Also about screwing over people , didn't you try to do OP on Kat , on your own mate just because You assumed she was a spy for me? For the record , kat DID NOT provided me with anything . Ciana is above that bullshit kid, it's your obsession with me I guess made you paranoid. She is what a player should be so too bad you couldn't learn something from her. And didn't you used Sugar Cane to scout villas for you ? keep shooting yourself in the foot with your nonsense . Take my advise , don't talk and stay pretty.

DeletedUser8045

Thanks for the good laugh hugger and keep making fool out of yourself with Fake news. I like your strategy to divert attention from you by spitting out some bullshit. Nothing changes the fact that you and others needed spies to find out my times and others because pussies like you can't fight fairly little boy. You may wanna ask under and mason for some pointers on how to attack. I mean you guys were 4 times bigger then us when war started and still needed to cheat to beat us lol, just wow.

Wicked's Fake News Count: 3

Good job buddy, keep talking trash out of your mouth, I got a trash can right here. What attention am I supposed to be getting lol? Don't like being exposed so you trying to call me out for trivial shit? Nice try bud, keep at it

And you should probably stop pretending you didn't know the world wouldn't end like this, since you predicted Alex leaving ;) Funny since every world you don't end up being a leader on you just mess everything up, you stupid control freak :)

For the record , kat DID NOT provided me with anything .

For the record, you also totally did not provide a word for word phrase from our tribal forums that basically proved you were spying on us. Totally.

And didn't you used Sugar Cane to scout villas for you ?

? I asked if he had any scout reports on a specific village, he said no, and I scouted them myself. I remember that very clearly :) But you can keep spinning spinning spinning~~~ your bullshit stories up more