How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

DeletedUser5588

Haha actually I am having lots of fun. I will give you credit you always are entertaining. Curious who is gonna narc on this chat first.

DeletedUser8045

nah I think you should be saying sorry to yourself for being such a complete waste of a human being lol the fact that you're still responding to me and you making up stuff completely unrelated to the game makes you look like a complete idiot, you're just being an angry little monkey flinging shit everywhere :):):) Now gimme more of your salty tears as Sergey likes to call it ;)

DeletedUser8045

6 posts in less than an hour damn wicked is that a new record for you? might want to quell some of your nerd rage by hopping in the bubble bath with your bud karmil

oh shit sorry I guess I can't count, that was 7??? New record

DeletedUser6635

I dont think that it would be fair to say that any of us quit. Lost interest yes maybe. But the fact that we are still there and that this forum even has any traction at all is because we are still there and didnt roll over. Was it fair, thats debatable with both sides having valid points.

One of the major points that I will point out is that you guys had limitless nukes at your disposal and it still took you this long to remove players, like my self from your front, which I was completely surrounded by you guys for months. I knew that I would eventually lose my villages but I wanted to make you guys work for them. The fact that you guys think that timing and such is such a big and strong point, while nearly none of you had coordinated land times or coordinated timed nukes with nobles. That by far was my biggest saving grace was that you guys didnt seem to coordinate or even communicate anything until the final op when no one sent support. So dont go giving your selves a big pat on the back or high fives because a lot of you have a lot to learn (not saying that I dont, because I know I do have a lot more to learn when it comes to this game). BigD, Mr Indica, and my self shouldve been removed wayyyyyy before. Being able to move my defense around quick enough to stack and then unstack and then stack again against stray nobles and stray nukes was what gave me the biggest thrill and made this game worth playing, even though I knew that in 10 days I would be facing the same nukes again. Between 28 and 33 I feel that as a defensive player I have grown a lot. Which I guess I have attack to thank for, so one positive out of this mess.

But honestly thats why I went to no hugs and didnt bother even trying to go anywhere else. Because I knew that being stuck in the middle of sea of blue would literally bore me out of my mind. Was I flattered when I was approached by certain members of attack's council saying that they were discussing inviting me to the tribe because of my stats or whatever, yes I was. I dont honestly know what I wouldve done. I had discussed the prospect with a couple of friends because I was torn between leaving and not being able to do anything until I killed off all of the defense I had and switched over to being offense. But then I wouldnt of turned my nukes against my old tribemates as where is the honour in that. so whats a girl to do.

On the topic of Wicked. Yes many people say oh f him hes a d*ck or hes a bastard. Which yea I was scred shitless of Wicked because of what people said about him and from my very sparse visits to the externals because this isnt the what I signed up for when I started playing this game. Anyone who has been in a tribe with Wicked, including you river, Blunter, etc. know that he does so much for the players that he is duke of. Can he be a hard ass, yea I honestly couldnt tell you how many times on 28 before our tribes merged, that when I was talking with Wicked on Line we would get angry and have some fight and then not talk for like a week or two. It happened a lot. And the rest of my council was like thats typical of him, and didnt think much else of it. Wicked is a good player and yea despite this image that he puts out of being an a-hole, people know that he is the first person to take a sit when someone is in need, the first person to help and send defense. The fact that so many people have that feeling of no matter what tribe Wicked is in as long as he doesnt win the world thats good enough, is actually really sad and petty on all the players who feel or think or say that. Instead of ganging up on Wicked and whomever is in his tribe, actually play the game the way it was intended, which I know, thats a lot harder for certain players to get into their minds when they see every tribe as a friend except for one certain tribe that isnt even half the size. But thats not what we are talking about.

Wicked is literally trolling all of you and doing a masterful job of getting responses out of each and every one of you and you guys are letting it happen.

DeletedUser5588

Haha here I thought I was trolling him. Nothing he has said bothers me in the least. I rather enjoy the banter with him.

DeletedUser6581

"Just like this world. You, harvest, and others would have been in attack and won if you had made a deal. Instead you went mental and used your colorful language and blew up that possible alliance and eventual moving top accounts into attack. You told me 100 times I knew nothing and all of us would be backstabbed by josh and others. Didn’t work out that way did it."

On the serious note joe, that wasn't even a possibility to make a deal with attack when Josh was running it. In order to make a deal, I would have to probably eat or drop Mr.Indica, kat ,sugar cane, maso, waistintime, nimbus, tiny most likely and i would have never allowed that to happen. Your right Joe, I could have won more worlds but I made a choice to stick with those son of bitches to the end on every world and no matter what fuckers like you think or anyone else. Wins don't mean much to me, I won 3 times and so what, you think I care ? . I had more fun on worlds that I lost because we have crazy motherfuckers that wanna play to then end, pride means something to them like me. Like Ciana and Zach said, we made sure that we made you all work for the win. If i could go back in time and change anything , I wouldn't change a damn thing. I would never sell out any of the hard working good people that play with me , my partners in crime and that's a difference between me and josh. He would sell Alexas ass on the street for the win since points mean more then people. I take pride and fun in having fun with sick minded fuckers just like me. To me , they are my TW family. That's why we get along really good as you joe and greg know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5588

Mario, as I said it is a game and when it stops being fun then it sucks.

I think the insanity of the chats was usually half the fun of a world. Even if kat was the only one who I agreed with in most political debates. And you always rubbed in the good bbq that exists in your hood while I have not found a passable brisket in this whole state.

DeletedUser6081

Under I thought you stayed here for me and a few others because we are buddies or at least I thought.

You're right there are a few others like yourself that are friends.I started coplaying olti's account pretty late in the world. I only knew a handful of people and I didn't want to fight one of the only people I knew from a previous world. Clean up was gonna go to attack because the group from DnD was going to attack. I can respect his decision though, he wanted to stick with the group of people he started with. I was confident that no matter where I ended up you would have stuck with me. You also did help nuke, I should have followed them in with nobles but I was lazy. The fact that they were hitting wicked and would need to be dodged was enough help though.

Little advice here, dont cat HQ when an opponent has tons of HC. You aim at smithy then farm and then stable. Smithy is expensive and it takes longer to upgrade then HQ.

I agree, and disagree with this. Everyone has a different style but I cat down buildings differently and it depends if I am playing an offensive or defensive game.

On the offensive, the farm always gets hit first to halt troop production. Or even better troops are dodged and the wall can't be rebuilt. Then the iron mine. Its an expensive and slow build and will hurt troop production all the same as hitting the stable.
I agree with what you say about the HQ but with one exception. If the opponent will pp walls, a HQ that has been catted down will change the amount of premium spent unless it can be rebuilt before the wall needs to be built.

On the defensive, I hit the smithy in every village within a comfortable noble distance of me. Then the farm and iron mine after that.

The day everyone hit you on 33 and you lost like 100 villages not a single snipe, dodge or stack. No one faked you except dream.

I basically never sent fakes. I was stacked on one train though and I got sniped on multiple other attempts that day. There were others that got sniped but I can't remember who. If I can remember correct you landed pretty late in the day right? Someone correct me if im wrong, but from what I see on TW stats you didn't take a village until 19:58:06 that day. Wicked lost 30 villages before you took one that day. My first successful train landed at 03:32:47 with andrewha4, Pearly and Thehuntchmaster landing soon after. What can I say though, there was a big portion of the tribe that didnt even participate.

I had been hitting him two times a day with at least 50 nukes and there were others nuking also. Honestly most players quit after 3-4 days of this. He defended well for 3-4 weeks with me barely taking a few villages. I will be the first to say I didn't time out much. It was a bunch of random ass nukes and the occasional train to follow.

DeletedUser8045

Got anything to say other than Fake news ? :)

Seeing a grown ass adult acting like a kid, that is so pathetic. Keep acting the way you are maybe your daddy might give you the attention you always wanted from him someday ;)

DeletedUser6635

Damn feels bad man, the one real female here isn't even invited to the hot tub party or for massage.....

DeletedUser6581

Sorry kat but dreamy is going through his growing stage/puberty and is rediscovering himself/her so daddy wicked is here to help. I tell ya what since I'm a nice guy, what if me and dreamy get "lost" and leave you and karmil alone in a bathtub? I hope you two crazy kids don't kill each other.....

DeletedUser6635

I couldnt promise that, and I would end up pleading the 5th

DeletedUser6581

I love it ......to be fair, you can join us. You may make dreamy jealous since but daddy will always put her in place.

DeletedUser6581

This is new Dreams song that daddy wicked plays for her to make her feel better after she failed to time few nukes and trains together....... it's ok, your my barbie girl....... 4 EVER girl

DeletedUser6581

And this dreamy plays to celebrates AFTER timing 2 nukes...........I know folks , let's give her some room........

DeletedUser7748

1396dbe3887edcf861293bfb2076b91d.png

ReBooted

Reaction score
The best part of this whole thread?
The fact that you misspelled "pathetic" in the topic title!
What part of this being a "strategy game" don't you understand? Alliances are just as much a part of strategy as diplomacy, espionage, and counter-espionage. In the game *R.I.S.K. , there is a disclaimer in it stating ......" lying, cheating, whining, pleading, crying, and back-stabbing are not only allowed, they are encouraged"..... - bravo to you for employing all of these in your many bloated statements regarding what you call "hugging".

Best of luck on any world you play. No hard feelings.
Hutch