How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

DeletedUser8045

Keep digging digging digging yourself this hole Wicked, maybe some day you might be able to climb out of it ;)

DeletedUser6581

Exposed on what ? what the hell are you talking about ? son sometimes you need to stop this and take my advise to not talk and just stay pretty in your Sunday church dress.

Stop diverting attention from you using spies and just sucking , shit under is here so he may if wants to drop his thoughts on this.

DeletedUser8045

Nah I guess it's really not for you to see. It's for everyone else that will end up reading this ;) Spotlight wasn't even on me the whole time, there isn't much you can talk about me, other than "spies and sucking" which you have already repeated several times :) I suggest you should stop talking now and save face or you'll just keep digging yourself a bigger hole

And I believe Under has already stated his opinion several times in the past couple pages, if you were actually looking :)

DeletedUser6581

Don't tell me that your still hurt about me exposing your "skills" of playing.

DeletedUser8045

Here buddy, since reading is not your strong point, let me bring this back up for ya

Also have I ever bragged about how much I know about this game and how good I am? No. I believe you are the one that keeps bringing that up, but let's just ignore that :).

I feel so exposed, damn.

DeletedUser8125

it was my idea to take out steve, not his, not anyone else, i merely asked him what his thought were, and i executed

DeletedUser6581

Damn Zach, stop taking away my spotlight here, go away , after all this is all about me like Dreamy girl says. He seems to know everything here.

DeletedUser8045

it was my idea to take out steve, not his, not anyone else, i merely asked him what his thought were, and i executed

oops let me edit that to "karmil and wicked" sorry about the misunderstanding

Damn Zach, stop taking away my spotlight here, go away , after all this is all about me like Dreamy girl says. He seems to know everything here.
lol

DeletedUser8125

im curious what else you would have expected us to do when we start off a world late, attack a tribe 4x larger than us? dont be retarded and tell me yes, you and i both know how that wouldve worked out. see the problem is, quite frankly..YOU. you had even playing field the whole time, you kept growing, the problem is, you werent fighting, you had no REAL resistance, until you came up our way, but again, 4-1 ratio doesnt help when youre going against players who are mainly offense. we clearly both play this game, and we clearly both try to be competitive, but again, quite frankly, YOU ARENT. and the fact that you arent even man enough to admit your win was distasteful, and the fact you may have fought a few nobodies along the way, doesnt make this "hard fought" or constitute as a"challenge". and before you try your WELL I NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT, lets skip that and make it clear nobody is saying you said any of that. Its proven through the actions of the world what happened, no need to keep trying to cover it up. lastly, we knew this world would be tough, we knew what we were up against, and we tried to make a stand to make a statement that a bunch of pussy ass huggers dont deserve a free win. thats why we barbed up, thats why we built a wall, and YEAH NO SHIT WE INTERNALED WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT WHEN SOMEONE QUITS? we didnt join this world with an offensive strategy, we played defense, and we played it fairly well. and again mentioning a 4-1 village ratio, youre going to break at some point, and that point is now

DeletedUser8125

oops let me edit that to "karmil and wicked" sorry about the misunderstanding

lol

can you even read? i said it wasnt his idea, which means you replace his name with mine, not just add mine to it. your comprehension skills are poor

DeletedUser8045

im curious what else you would have expected us to do when we start off a world late, attack a tribe 4x larger than us? dont be retarded and tell me yes, you and i both know how that wouldve worked out. see the problem is, quite frankly..YOU. you had even playing field the whole time, you kept growing, the problem is, you werent fighting, you had no REAL resistance, until you came up our way, but again, 4-1 ratio doesnt help when youre going against players who are mainly offense. we clearly both play this game, and we clearly both try to be competitive, but again, quite frankly, YOU ARENT. and the fact that you arent even man enough to admit your win was distasteful, and the fact you may have fought a few nobodies along the way, doesnt make this "hard fought" or constitute as a"challenge". and before you try your WELL I NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT, lets skip that and make it clear nobody is saying you said any of that. Its proven through the actions of the world what happened, no need to keep trying to cover it up. lastly, we knew this world would be tough, we knew what we were up against, and we tried to make a stand to make a statement that a bunch of pussy ass huggers dont deserve a free win. thats why we barbed up, thats why we built a wall, and YEAH NO SHIT WE INTERNALED WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT WHEN SOMEONE QUITS? we didnt join this world with an offensive strategy, we played defense, and we played it fairly well. and again mentioning a 4-1 village ratio, youre going to break at some point, and that point is now

oh sorry is that your excuse now? Guess it wasn't that nobody on the world actually liked you guys and would ever want to work with you, it was because you guys started late lol.
And why the fxck are you crying about not being on an even playing field when you yourselves knew that you going to ever be in one in the first place lol, talk about crying over nothing. What I expected you guys to do was to play the damn game and not come on the forums to bitch about every little thing about the world, but I guess you guys did a splendid job at that anyways. You're using the "we started late" and "we aren't gonna attack a tribe 4x our size" cards, BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE, so you're basically just using these reasons to justify your actions in game and being bigots on the forums. Congrats.

But no, the problem is somehow me (I guess I was the reason you guys weren't on an even playing field and lost, lol, which makes it a good thing actually :D ). And sure I can accept my win is distasteful, would that please you? I don't really care though, a win is a win, and this is simply a game ;) A game that you're spreading your trashy ideals on, but a game nonetheless.

And I don't even understand your ramblings on the second half of your paragraph, you might want to take up English again buddy, it might help ya in the long run.

we didnt join this world with an offensive strategy, we played defense, and we played it fairly well. and again mentioning a 4-1 village ratio, youre going to break at some point, and that point is now

You just made my above point clear and I read this just now lol. Congrats buddy you want a cookie?

DeletedUser8045

can you even read? i said it wasnt his idea, which means you replace his name with mine, not just add mine to it. your comprehension skills are poor

And what did Wicked think of your amazing plan? Surely he didn't approve of it and sent a nuke to Scuba Steve's village to assist.

You can have two people steal apples, one person can take the blame for having the idea but that doesn't excuse the other one for committing the crime as well. :) Superb comprehension skills my friend

DeletedUser8125

when did i cry about an even playing field? oh... never.. right... i simply stated the fact we were at a disadvantage and played accordingly, yes knowingly, i cant speak for the words of my teammates, call them out if you so desire, but dont attack me for something they said.

im spreading trashy ideals? so TRYING to play like a respectable human being is a trashy ideal, having honor, loyalty, and integrity is frowned upon....hmmm.riiiight.

you moron, "Also lemme say it again, I loved how you scrambled to uncommand share everyone on W33 to find Scuba Steve, burning some bridges along the way, as if you weren't the person that him over on W35 in the first place ;) But you keep spinning this story to your benefit like you do every time"

youre making the statement that it was wickeds idea, his doing, but it wasnt, it was me, and i used him like a tool, thats what his nuke was for. my idea. my plan. my action to be credited for. when someone uses a knife to cut bread, they dont say the knife cut bread, the person cut the bread. when someone kills another person, they dont blame the gun for killing the person, the blame the person. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. its not even that big of a deal. im trying to make the point that he didnt come up with the plan, which you so stated in your comment. wicked didnt him over, in fact he didnt get over by anyone except himself, it was his actions that got him to where he is now. comprehension is so low with this one, your stupid apple analogy doesnt even apply to this, cause you dont know what happened, and im trying to tell you, but again YOU CANT UNDERSTAND. and no, caps are not for raging, its for emphasis, before you go off on a tangent and burst your blood vessels about that next. I sure as hope you were a boyscout. I dislike you so much, but i pray you can at least make a good knot so youre dead on the moment of impact and not hanging there suffering

DeletedUser6581

lol thx again for a laugh , Greg and Joe wanted to work with me but I didn't want to work with quitters. I guess you weren't high in food command since you have no clue what was happening , before you say your bullshit ask Jay , he knows. Again Fake News Dreamy, making up shit to divert from you and your pathetic way of cheating.

Steve screw us so we got him back on w35. That's what you do and you would do the same with million of other players. Paybacks are sweet. I would recommend that Steve creates new account name cause we will be after him in future worlds. Again Fake news from you dreamy in creating your fantasy stories. Your just upset that you couldn't cheat longer i supposed since again you suck.

Again everything you spitted out is pure garbage made up by you and your girls. Me on the other hand , well I caught you and told what kind of a player you are so the rest is up to people to decide.

DeletedUser5588

Wow this went sideways.

And some serious pot calling the kettle black. Dream used a spy but come on Wicked you sent me screen shots of our tribes forums. You told me I was an idiot because your spies told you I was being used by OutKast, Dream, etc. and the the DnD guys and I would never make the end world because they would screw us over. Clearly you had spies too.

Honestly most tribes have spies. It’s always been a part of the game. You feed lies to people and try to do psychological warfare. It’s all strategy. I am not calling you out saying it is even a bad thing since it part of the game. Heck I know your game style and tried to figure out a way to come together after Alex quit and DnD was falling apart because you are effective as a leader from a strategy stand point.

This world is typical of the how the game is on US server these days. It’s small...same players. Bad blood between some people. DnD was falling apart and we had to find a way forward. Every discussion I tried to have with you was shot down and resulted in insults about my ignorance. So we found a way and in the end I think everyone that jumped and didn’t go yellow or merge ended up winning.

There were people in no hugs that played extremely well given huge disadvantages and some folks in attack who will win but only ate barbs and internals. Kat was a beast with defending and sniping. I don’t know how many nukes I lost on indica, bigd, and Karmil with limited success.

DeletedUser5588

As to calling me a quitter. Yeah I folded in the past after Alex bailed there. I am not losing my job or marriage over a game. But I was upfront with where it was and handed over villages. Didn’t go red or barbarian. I also fought like hell with a huge front line and had the whole world against us. I was 95% d at that point and it was pointless. Dragging it on would have not stopped the inevitable loss that was clearly coming and it was impacting my real life. Sorry if you don’t understand that and realize this is a game and there is always another world.

I will let blunt defend himself. Hell he backstabbed me hard in a previous world and I moved on. It’s a game.

DeletedUser8125

Wow this went sideways.

And some serious pot calling the kettle black. Dream used a spy but come on Wicked you sent me screen shots of our tribes forums. You told me I was an idiot because your spies told you I was being used by OutKast, Dream, etc. and the the DnD guys and I would never make the end world because they would screw us over. Clearly you had spies too.

Honestly most tribes have spies. It’s always been a part of the game. You feed lies to people and try to do psychological warfare. It’s all strategy. I am not calling you out saying it is even a bad thing since it part of the game. Heck I know your game style and tried to figure out a way to come together after Alex quit and DnD was falling apart because you are effective as a leader from a strategy stand point.

This world is typical of the how the game is on US server these days. It’s small...same players. Bad blood between some people. DnD was falling apart and we had to find a way forward. Every discussion I tried to have with you was shot down and resulted in insults about my ignorance. So we found a way and in the end I think everyone that jumped and didn’t go yellow or merge ended up winning.

There were people in no hugs that played extremely well given huge disadvantages and some folks in attack who will win but only ate barbs and internals. Kat was a beast with defending and sniping. I don’t know how many nukes I lost on indica, bigd, and Karmil with limited success.

i tried my best to defend but someone always found my back door and i never remembered to plug it =( GOT EEEEEEEEEEEMM

DeletedUser8045

Wow this went sideways.

And let me say that rather than me using a spy, Scuba Steve came to me only a few weeks ago wanted to get back at Karmil and Wicked (almost slipped up there, oops ;) ) for screwing him over on w35. I complied because who doesn't like some good fun poking at my loved opponents. And of course you guys sure took it well ;)

And compare this to actively using spies in the middle of the world. Good one Wicked, all you do is call people out for shit that you yourself do. But really I'm repeating myself as much as you now and it's not even a surprise anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8045

when did i cry about an even playing field? oh... never.. right... i simply stated the fact we were at a disadvantage and played accordingly, yes knowingly, i cant speak for the words of my teammates, call them out if you so desire, but dont attack me for something they said.

im spreading trashy ideals? so TRYING to play like a respectable human being is a trashy ideal, having honor, loyalty, and integrity is frowned upon....hmmm.riiiight.

you fucking moron, "Also lemme say it again, I loved how you scrambled to uncommand share everyone on W33 to find Scuba Steve, burning some bridges along the way, as if you weren't the person that fucked him over on W35 in the first place ;) But you keep spinning this story to your benefit like you do every time"

youre making the statement that it was wickeds idea, his doing, but it wasnt, it was me, and i used him like a tool, thats what his nuke was for. my idea. my plan. my action to be credited for. when someone uses a knife to cut bread, they dont say the knife cut bread, the person cut the bread. when someone kills another person, they dont blame the gun for killing the person, the blame the person. WHAT DONT YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND. its not even that big of a deal. im trying to make the point that he didnt come up with the plan, which you so stated in your comment. wicked didnt fuck him over, in fact he didnt get fucked over by anyone except himself, it was his actions that got him to where he is now. comprehension is so fucking low with this one, your stupid fucking apple analogy doesnt even apply to this, cause you dont know what happened, and im trying to tell you, but again YOU CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND. and no, caps are not for raging, its for emphasis, before you go off on a tangent and burst your blood vessels about that next. I sure as fuck hope you were a boyscout. I dislike you so much, but i pray you can at least make a good knot so youre dead on the moment of impact and not hanging there suffering

lol u dumb af boy and u kno it