How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

DeletedUser8125

lol u dumb af boy and u kno it

wow what a response BRAVO BRAVO. it's almost as if it you were better off not speaking!

wants to comment on my English usage and comprehension. types 'lol u dumb af boy and u kno it' hummmmmmmmmmm...

DeletedUser8045

lol thx again for a laugh , Greg and Joe wanted to work with me but I didn't want to work with quitters. I guess you weren't high in food command since you have no clue what was happening , before you say your bullshit ask Jay , he knows. Again Fake News Dreamy, making up shit to divert from you and your pathetic way of cheating.

Steve screw us so we got him back on w35. That's what you do and you would do the same with million of other players. Paybacks are sweet. I would recommend that Steve creates new account name cause we will be after him in future worlds. Again Fake news from you dreamy in creating your fantasy stories. Your just upset that you couldn't cheat longer i supposed since again you suck.

Again everything you spitted out is pure garbage made up by you and your girls. Me on the other hand , well I caught you and told what kind of a player you are so the rest is up to people to decide.

Blah blah blah everyone who I don't like cheats blah blah blah Fake news blah blah blah making shit up to divert blah blah blah cheating cheating cheating blah blah blah man you suck blah blah

Yeah you sure caught me bro!!! Caught me catching you with your bullshit hand in hand

DeletedUser8125

should've joined DT on 35 that way you could've been the 'Dream Cream Team' cause that's the only time you getting some.

DeletedUser8045

wow what a response BRAVO BRAVO. it's almost as if it you were better off not speaking!

wants to comment on my English usage and comprehension. types 'lol u dumb af boy and u kno it' hummmmmmmmmmm...

lol

should've joined DT on 35 that way you could've been the 'Dream Cream Team' cause that's the only time you getting some.

lol good one

DeletedUser5706

I will let blunt defend himself. Hell he backstabbed me hard in a previous world and I moved on. It’s a game.

Thanks for the heads up on the entertainment here. I won't offer a defense. Let people think what they want. If people choose to believe Mario then that is what they can do. It has been great to get to know you better Joe. It would be great to raise a pint some time and discuss things more interesting than tribal wars.

DeletedUser6581

Joe I'm sorry but I don't buy your Bullshit. You screw me more then once and that's on me. Why do you even play while knowing that your screwing your mates? Do you think it's fair to quit on guys ? If you got home issues then you stop playing, instead of playing every world that starts for pp or real. It's funny that your RL problems start when your under attacks. You rely on co players and other then that your not that good. You should just co play because it's not fair again to your current mates on other worlds when you will quit on them and we both know that you will. I made a mistake in putting friendship over a common sense on w28 and that backfired big time while knowing what you will do.

DeletedUser8045

why you so deluded wicked lmao got anything to say about all the shit you got called out on? or are you gonna be "diverting attention" again :) wait I already know what you're gonna say hahahaha nevermind you don't need to talk lol.

DeletedUser5588

Mario it’s a game it’s supposed to be fun. I did go away for years before I came back. Real life changed during w28 because I got promoted and job demands increased with all sorts of new responsibility. If we had been winning I still would have quit but it wouldn’t look the same. You guys would have internalled me and no big loss. Unfortunately we were on the wrong end of the war and it worked out bad for us, so you put blame on me. How about giving credit to some guys like tomoraya that were beasts and a lot of people who had it out for us for bad blood.

You said I would quit this world but I never did. I participated in every op with varying degrees of success. Once Alex quit I decided no more barbs so my twstats is a pile of enemy villages with a few internals and some randoms thrown in. I am happy with how I played this world. I never said I was good...I would rate myself as better than most but that’s not saying much.

To me friendship is more important than a game. I am sorry for w28 but my bailing didn’t change the result. Thinking that gives way to much credit to my importance. We would have lost whether I was ever in the tribe or not, my leaving may have just sped that up. Is that the worst thing. It’s unfortunate that you take it personal and think it was me purposely screwing you and others over.

I thought you were a friend apart from the game but if you can’t separate the game from the person that’s on you. I never spied, backstabbed, flipped, or anything like that...just tapped out when I had enough.

DeletedUser6081

Lots of chat while I slept, got to say I love to see the externals going even this late in the world.

Gonna start with the talk about nohugs nobling only barbs and internals. I found this funny, considering all the barbs and internals nobles by players in attack. It’s a two way street so let’s drop the hypocrisy.

On talk of spying and everything, I don’t like it and I don’t agree with that game style but it’s commonly used in every world. No one is innocent of it including myself.

Overall this world was terrible, the amount of players in the winning tribe who really don’t deserve it is just sad.

To put it in perspective, my acc was almost completely inactive for a full month due to the horrible diplomatic decisions made by leadership. I was left with no targets because of the hugging between BnB(TWITS) and DnD and no one wanting to fight nohugs until ncturnal was done.

Even though my acc was inactive that long I’m still coming out first in ODA and war stats and second in ranking. That should tell you how much participation there was.

I will say one thing, I’ve got nothing but respect for those defending on the nohugs team.

It took weeks of solid nuking and catting to finally get to a point where villages could be taken. If so many frontline accounts would not have quit I imagine yall could have put up an even better fight.

I can honestly say that fighting those in nohugs was the only enjoyable part of this world.

DeletedUser7916

Against my better judgement I’ll put in my two cents here. I’m not gonna sit here and bash people for hugging. I don’t like that that is what the game has become but the truth is the game is less about the individual and collective skills of a tribe and its members and more about the alliances made and the merging thereafter. I’ve not been playing long, since W26, but have seen it progress in every world. Here’s my thing. The winning tribe here, in my view, had more players who thought they could do it on their own, individual agendas and almost zero coordinated effort to take us out. We on the other hand worked as a team to fend you guys off for months. In truth the 3 of us in the core should have been taken out months ago easily had you worked together to do it. Though diminished we still stand. There are some individuals on your side that I commend for organizing their own timed nukes, trains and anti snipes at all hours of the day and night but for the most part I could count on stacking my own around a holiday or a weekend 2 to 3 weeks after your previous attacks given time for you to rebuild. Very predictable.

On the subject of Mario. Regardless of what you may think, he’s by far the best leader I have played with. Loyalty to the tribe and being active are huge here. He talks trash and judging by the responses in this forum he elicited the exact response that he set out to get. You guys took the bait. The guys that jumped ship were rarely there when the tribe needed them to be active and butted heads with him because of it.

So congratulations to you all on the win. Perhaps I will see you in another world.

Don

DeletedUser5588

Hugging? DnD was falling apart after alex quit. Don, you and indica were the first to jump ship from the tribe for No Hugs while we were trying to figure out how to regroup. I don’t fault you guys for bailing, no reason to be loyal to a sinking ship. However, Every discussion with Mario went poorly. We clearly weren’t going to survive since no one wanted to be leader on that world. We were going to have to disband and join up elsewhere since Mario was recruiting some people but had it out for a few of us. Aria was not an option to even talk to because of what Alex did to her on my account. So attack’s offer was the only option. Not really hugging as it was survival on our side.

For them they kept some people from going to you guys and it slowed your growth. Because if we had just fallen apart you would have picked us off and grown faster. It was a good strategic move. And all the guys who joined with the exception of curly who quit got the win on some account.

DeletedUser8119

I appreciate what you said under the influence. I do hope to play a world or two with you and maybe a few others in attack along with my current friends as well. In the end of all this all I can hope for is that we all stay good sports and not let this or previous worlds make future worlds so hateful. Hate and disrespect is kinda what ruined this world and because of that everyone was looking to screw the other tribe over at any chance they had wether it was dream spying or me stacking low morale players against cleanup and keep distance ;P but I'd like to see some of this beef get dropped in the future. Not saying become besties with the guys you hate but maybe try to be in a tribe or just not just dawg each other the whole world about what happened a year ago. Granted if youre a no good spy like scuba then ill neber play with you again lol. But that's just my opinion.

DeletedUser6581

Joe You think I'm buying your bullshit?

You quit twice on your team and NEVER mention anything about anything. Usually , When you quit, you let everyone know that you can't play and then we eat you. on W28, you mention about eating you after they took most of your villas so again, whom are you fooling ? not once you mention anything about this game causing trouble for you in RL. And if it is, then why play every world? You rely on your co players to do everything and when they quit , you quit. You can't withstand pressure from attacks so you quit and I understand that , your overwhelmed but you don't just quit.

I wanted to make a deal with Dnd but didn't because of you Joe. Any deal we talked , you were never part of it. Your a dead weight in my book. Look here, what have you done ? Nothing, you were too scared too attack me with others from DnD. You woke up at the end when everything was done. So let's say if we joined , do you think you would have played ? olti account would have raped your ass in the first OP and then you would quit again. I have learned a lesson from past mistakes. When not playing defense Joe, your best described as semi active. Any idiot can log in once a day to send out few carpet nukes.

Now, your blaming your job and wife ?We all have RL jobs, school, commitments , families and everything between but why play when you can't play? is it fair to other mates in your tribe? You didn't tell anyone when you quit W26, you said something on w28 when you had few villas and didn't even log in for days there. What I have learned is to never play with you again because your unreliable to the tribe.

DeletedUser5588

Olti wouldn't have hit me because he was on the other on the other side of the world. Dream and keep distance would have been the ones to kill me.

I quit on a few worlds which we were well on our way to losing. To see why we lost those worlds look in the mirror. It was because other tribes were aiming for you and the tribe you were leading because of they hated you. Your skills couldn’t overcome all of enemies you have made.

Me quitting did not swing it as you say that’s fake news. Besides as you pointed out, I quit after all my d was exhausted and was hemorrhaging villages.

I am fine with being on the list of people you hate and talk badly about. At least I got lots of good company on that list. The people who live up to your standards on the game must be getting pretty short. And I know for a fact more than a few of them don’t have good things to say about you and your behavior lately.

DeletedUser8045

everyone was looking to screw the other tribe over at any chance they had wether it was dream spying or me stacking low morale players against cleanup and keep distance ;P
damn you ain't ever gonna let me go for that eh ;) oh well I had my share of fun

I wanted to make a deal with Dnd but didn't because of you Joe. Any deal we talked , you were never part of it. Your a dead weight in my book. Look here, what have you done ? Nothing, you were too scared too attack me with others from DnD. You woke up at the end when everything was done. So let's say if we joined , do you think you would have played ? olti account would have raped your ass in the first OP and then you would quit again. I have learned a lesson from past mistakes. When not playing defense Joe, your best described as semi active. Any idiot can log in once a day to send out few carpet nukes.
Nahhhh buddy you tried to get Olti to flip along with the other top accounts from DnD, riverripper included. Maybe double check your screenshots from in-game mail since you love to take them but never share them as proof :D:D:D

But really now why am I even trying this hard to prove you wrong when you're just gonna say no no no all the time lol.

DeletedUser6581

Dreamy you think I tried? Do you think that everyone wanted to stay in Attack with Josh? You may wanna ask others who were involved in what happened and their feelings about Josh. Again, don't talk, just stay pretty especially with things that you have no idea. Keep your mouth shut until daddy is ready to give you something. This makes you look more of a idiot that you already are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6581

And Joe, I once consider you a friend, not anymore, not after w28. Friends don't do that to friends and for the record , on w28 you didn't defend , you went yellow, lost a lot then you answer my messages and started to pretend like you give a so don't say that you gave a fight. You see Joe, I wasn't the only one that you quit on, what about everyone else on the tribe. You think it's fair for them to bust their asses while you go inactive ? Great teammate you are and a friend lol.

Also, I don't kiss ass and barely do diplo so yeah , everyone will be targeting me because they want me out Joe because they know I won't do any deals that isn't beneficiary to my tribe and I won't sell out anyone. What you think happens when tribes merge ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6581

Dreamy , quick question here , are you by any chance a blonde ?