How much more Pathedic can a server get ?

DeletedUser6081

Olti wouldn't have hit me because he was on the other on the other side of the world.

Would like to point out this isn’t true. I was ready to hit you and mooman but josh stopped me because he didn’t want the war on multiple fronts. Not like he did anything after ncturnal was nobled out anyways.

You’re acc was pretty inactive at the time, I tried multiple time pushing the subject but you know how that goes.

The only reason I didn’t go to nohugs was because clean up wanted to stick with those in DnD moving to attack. I’ve got nothing but respect for clean up, and I didn’t want to fight a friend so I stayed. There were multiple accounts ready to follow also.

DeletedUser5588

And Joe, I once consider you a friend, not anymore, not after w28. Friends don't do that to friends and for the record , on w28 you didn't defend , you went yellow, lost a lot then you answer my messages and started to pretend like you give a so don't say that you gave a fight. You see Joe, I wasn't the only one that you quit on, what about everyone else on the tribe. You think it's fair for them to bust their asses while you go inactive ? Great teammate you are and a friend lol.

Also, I don't kiss ass and barely do diplo so yeah , everyone will be targeting me because they want me out Joe because they know I won't do any deals that isn't beneficiary to my tribe and I won't sell out anyone. What you think happens when tribes merge ?

You have a terrible memory for details. I held the line until well after we had been losing the war. You have you alternative facts but doesn’t change the truth. I went yellow because I had an emergency work trip and had to go. Alex quit on me because we were getting hammered and d was tapped out for us and the tribe so stopped getting help.

It’s like saying all this world you didn’t quit when it was lost. The day everyone hit you on 33 and you lost like 100 villages not a single snipe, dodge or stack. No one faked you except dream. It’s not like it was a surprise all those were long distance nukes.

So how is anything different for you here than me there.

DeletedUser5588

Would like to point out this isn’t true. I was ready to hit you and mooman but josh stopped me because he didn’t want the war on multiple fronts. Not like he did anything after ncturnal was nobled out anyways.

You’re acc was pretty inactive at the time, I tried multiple time pushing the subject but you know how that goes.

I only had a small number of villages near you rest were far away. Ya you would have taken those quick but then had to go through moo and jay and others. Not saying you wouldn’t have gotten there but dream and others bordered my core.

Yeah I wasn’t gonna play this world. I let Alex rejoin and he spent 30k pp to get number one then when things weren’t going his way he quit. Then it took a while to get motivated to come back.

BlendR3born

Reaction score
Wicked I don’t know why you hate me so much. Tbh I tried to get a diplo with you and your tribe and you thought I was going to backstab you. I’m not that kind of person. I sent weak nukes because I was getting bored sitting here waiting for everything to build and was trying to hit your troops but you just dodge everything. I never spoke to scuba once so I never was on the spy train because personally I don’t care. I do have respect for you for fighting a good fight till the end. I think it would of been more fun if you didn’t give up for no reason. You still had troops to fight with. I understand you may have got tired and bored of w33 and wanted to continue elsewhere. Most of my nukes were to help olti/under. Don’t believe me ask under yourself I was helping to clear while he took your villages. No sense in timing anything because I wasn’t nobeling. If your talking about my trains I sent I sent trains to get you to pull out support so I could hit something. I enjoyed w33s ending fight.

Under I thought you stayed here for me and a few others because we are buddies or at least I thought. I have mad respect for you and olti y’all have done a lot. It wasn’t just joshs fault on the month you weren’t able to do anything I was busy in rl for a bit and couldn’t figure out what to do and also I think that was the time I was trying to get an alliance with nohugs and wicked gave me the run around. Seemed interested at first then basically told me to fuck off in the end and just got mad. I like everyone on this world I have no hate, I’m not a hateful person. Wicked I’m sorry you feel the way you do about me but it’s a game bro and we all played. I hope to see everyone on future worlds and to enjoy being in the same tribe, allies or enemies in game.

Good luck to everyone in the next worlds coming up and the ones going on!

DeletedUser5706

I like everyone on this world I have no hate, I’m not a hateful person

I will vouch for you on this. Never heard you say anything ill of anyone. Whether it be friend or foe.

It is great to know you.

DeletedUser8045

Dreamy you think I tried? Do you think that everyone wanted to stay in Attack with Josh? You may wanna ask others who were involved in what happened and their feelings about Josh. Again, don't talk, just stay pretty especially with things that you have no idea. Keep your mouth shut until daddy is ready to give you something. This makes you look more of a idiot that you already are.
what ideas do you have then? please enlighten me :) And are you going to just keep deflecting my questions or are you actually going to answer them you halfwit

Also, I don't kiss ass and barely do diplo so yeah ,
Damn is it opposite day today or did I miss something

Dreamy , quick question here , are you by any chance a blonde ?
lol

DeletedUser6581

I took off Friday and Saturday to do family stuff since school started on Monday here. I asked under to wait until Sunday with attacks so this way we could have some fun and he agreed. I got a sitter and left instructions to dodge and defend in 3 areas. Unfortunately he forgot to dodge few times and recall some areas due to RL . I'm not mad about that but grateful that somebody wasn't scared to play the account lol. I could have lasted few more weeks , 2 probably with the dodging if I was on myself. The main attacks happened on Sunday morning when I was driving to work and at a work so again limited to what I could do. When I could do something , I did snipe many trains , did 2 or 3 recaps and at the end just ran out of troops. Most of the troops that you all killed later were support so I couldn't snipe with them or do anything. So the difference Joe was I at least tried to get a sitter and then did something unlike you when you didn't do shit. I couldn't recruit anymore troops due to farms being carted.

Little advice here, dont cat HQ when an opponent has tons of HC. You aim at smithy then farm and then stable. Smithy is expensive and it takes longer to upgrade then HQ.

I didn't quit. Also last 2 to 3 months I was sitting up to 6 accounts so that's how I know how bad Dream for example sucks with timings and just strategy and you guys as a tribe didn't play as a team. Only 1 time few of you got shit coordinated. You all were 4 to 5 times bigger then us and still dragged this shit for way too long. Remember, me sitting, it limited us in moving D around due to restrictions.

Kat sat few accounts, frank, zach but again , your limited in things we could have done. Then you got bitches like chilli22 quitting without telling anyone. That was a big one since it gave you all villas inside our clusters.

Also , I wasn't expecting pearly hitting me on Saturday since he was bust with cesarus, an account that I was sitting. That was the biggest factor i think because most of my troops were in different area. It takes time like we all know to recall troops and reposition them elsewhere.

So Joe , you haven't done shit this world just got an early Xmas present. Like I said, you and few others just rode along.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6581

Blend stop the bullshit man, you came to me about a deal to help you fight DnD then we would have fought at the end. I asked you for end game deal with a merge and you said no.Also around that time , I was talking to olti about them leaving with others so to me, it made sense to take that chance instead being backstabbed by you guys later. Nobody in their right mind trusts that snake Josh, lets be honest, you had no say in anything in leadership since you were his mouthpiece only. That stoner can't even put few sentences together. I mean he picks his friends over deserving players.

DeletedUser6581

Blend , you did try to attack me with those 7 trains I think with nukes timed separately from trains by hours not minutes or seconds so I killed all that shit. Steve Wonders could have timed that better , just saying.

DeletedUser8045

I know how bad Dream for example sucks with timings and just strategy and you guys as a tribe didn't play as a team.
Hahahaha so I guess I can say that you suck at timings too since I never once saw you time anything worthwhile ? ;) By the time you came over to my border I couldn't care less about timings since I knew it was over already.

This is a browser game and anyone that passed highschool math will know how to time, it's not a difficult thing to do, but you can keep making it out to be and inflating your already hurt ego lol

Blend stop the bullshit man, you came to me about a deal to help you fight DnD then we would have fought at the end. I asked you for end game deal with a merge and you said no.Also around that time , I was talking to olti about them leaving with others so to me, it made sense to take that chance instead being backstabbed by you guys later. Nobody in their right mind trusts that snake Josh, lets be honest, you had no say in anything in leadership since you were his mouthpiece only. That stoner can't even put few sentences together. I mean he picks his friends over deserving players.

There's that word again "backstabbing", oh I love how much you throw this word out to the point where it lost it's meaning. You keep saying everyone that moved to Attack will be backstabbed, and lookie look nobody did. The only ones that were backstabbed were your tribemates that felt betrayed when you kicked them out for "not being active enough" ;)

Blend , you did try to attack me with those 7 trains I think with nukes timed separately from trains by hours not minutes or seconds so I killed all that shit. Steve Wonders could have timed that better , just saying.

my name is Wicked and I'm so damn good at staying online for 20 hours a day and timing my stacks lol playing defence is so much harder than playing offense duhhh i'm the best player on the .us server

BlendR3born

Reaction score
I couldn’t give you an end game idea without being at the point of endgame. Idk how it would of turned out. And at one point I did have a say in what the tribe did. Josh let me handle business where it was needed. I ALSO NEVER SAID WE COULDNT HAVE AN END GAME MERGE. I made that big so you can see it clearly. We probably could of worked something out. No one had beef with you until something in your mind snapped and you just cut me off, wouldn’t reply, ignored my messages. Look wicked I’m not a snake and if we had a diplomacy and did everything that me and you talked about months ago with dnd when it was falling apart then we could of worked out an end game. You didn’t even give me a week to talk to anyone about it to even figure out a plan.

As for the nukes and trains, ask your girl kitten about my times. When it was actually a fight to get the villages I timed everything perfect to get hers I had Claimed. For you I’ll admit I got lazy and just wanted to catch your troops slipping so I can get some oda, make it easier for olti/under to grab your villages.

If you don’t want to make peace with me then wicked just say it loud and clear. So I know on future worlds I see you on to not even bother talking to you. I’ve said my concerns and tbh am glad this worlds about over so I can enjoy 35 for a bit. And even at all your hostility I said you did well and even said you could of lasted longer in game but you didn’t because of rl and that’s understandable but your still bashing me for something from months ago you never even let me get plans on to do.

DeletedUser5588

Mario are you so blinded by rage at people you don’t understand what you just said? It is amazing how you use real life issues as an excuse for your loss but refuse to acknowledge that real life is a valid reason for me or anyone else. Just admit you had enough of the world and prioritized other things like your kid over the game and accepted you lost. As a dad that is awesome you took time for your kid...seriously it’s a game so you made the right choice. However, at least I am honest about it happening to me on W28 while you have your own alternative reality of what you just did here.

You blame chill for not holding the line and people getting into your cluster. On w28 In September a month prior to my getting leveled in October a ton of people, but not me, lost a bunch of villages. I then had tomaraya and others mixed in my villages and when he nuked everything, I blew all my d from the front and all my backline barbs I had munched. I was like 95% d on that world and couldn’t recap, and had no troops lest for snipes and lost a ton of villages. They knew I was solo and the hours I played. It was over for me.

W33 for you was a repeat of w28, you may have lasted longer than I did but you quit last week even if you don’t admit it. How else would you describe it since we grabbed so many villages with no snipes, dodges or stacks. Come one 36-48 hour nukes and you did nothing. At least I am man enough to admit I had enough and tapped out. You can’t stand the fact that you basically quit.

As to me not doing anything in this world? I took part in all wars once I joined Attack and got going again. My ODA to points ratio is inline with the tribe and it was mostly on enemies not random players. Plus I lost lots of nukes to stacks which doesn’t help show oda. I took villages across the board with only a few barbs and internals. Look at my stats: Umad, Ex-nctrnl, you guys...most villages I took were in wars.

You must hate almost everyone in your tribe because if you were sitting half the tribe then who didn’t quit on you. I know harvest was a beast until the end along with you. Baron, karmil, indica, tiny, kat I give you guys tons of credit. Especially kat for sticking after you guys failed her by everyone saving themselves when we sent distracting attacks while she was the real targets. How about no one taking her sit when it was critical defense time.

It’s a game and it may actually be more enjoyable if once the victor is all but decided and we were grinding to 75% if we just ended it. 65 to 15 is not something that can be overcome. But took another couple of months.

DeletedUser6581

Now I get it Dreamy, your still bleeding because I hurt your feelings , ohhhh I'm sorry brah(is that what your generation uses these days, well at least 80 percent are snowflakes ?) If I had known that I'm gonna hurt you so bad then I would have chosen my words more carefully my dear. I know your ego suffered but baby boy(another saying ) I was honest and I'm sorry for that. I could have said that you timed everything and were organized but that would be a lie. If you want to know what timing is , ask andrewha4, santhergeist or some others that I can't remember from top of my head. Those guys showed effort. Again, sorry for calling you snowflake, I hope you get better .

Speaking of getting better ........ I have a gut feeling that your so angry man, so much frustration in you. You know what works for that? you probably Don't so daddy will tell you .. I know it's a shocker , new idea , something that is strange to you but I guarantee that you will be at least 10 pounds lighter . You will be able to run , jump and feel gooooood. You will be able to say, gee now. I know it's something new to you but it's healthy. at first but later my friend, you will be a pro, a pro trophy account?wife.

So don't be upset at me for telling the truth about you. I get it, your hurt that I dont show you any love but it's your lucky day. I know here is censored by big brother but we can have more colorful talk on LINE , find me there , w.i.c.k.e.d or anyone else who wanna see some fun. We can have a better chat then that shitty discord crap..

DeletedUser5588

Why invite people to your tribal wars LINE chat when you will play the moderator and kick of anyone that you don’t like. Jay, Blunt, me, etc.

How can it be an uncensored forum for the game if you do that.

DeletedUser6581

Cause your over others Joe. It's simple man. Remember , there are others in the tribe as well , not just me.

DeletedUser6581

Also, I don't mind people that hate me or don't like that haven't personally me over like you.

DeletedUser6581

Again joe, nice try since those that quit, gave us sits , they went out the right way unlike you I know it hurts to know that you screw others but can't admit to that.

DeletedUser5588

You know what screwed people over? the fact that pretty much every other tribe aims specifically at whatever tribe you are in because of your past behavior towards others and no other reason. It’s a common theme in chats...we don’t care who wins as long as it’s not Mario. I never realized how frequently that was said until I was not on your side.

Like I said I did the same thing you did last weekend. Put real life first. Biggest difference is that I can be honest about it while you are deluding yourself into thinking you didn’t quit on a world that was clearly lost.

DeletedUser6581

haha thx joe for the laugh , so we started with I didn't quit, talking about you now, to now i admit to be honest some bullshit, dude , who are you fooling ? let me ask you this genius , how can you recruit troops with no farms ? To you that's quitting lol. if you want to have reliable co player, otherwise you will be blaming real life for your fails. Didn't i snipe few of your trains ? better know your answer since we both have reports.

DeletedUser5588

I offered up my account weeks earlier and no one wanted it. Not just sit but full on access to anyone that wanted to take over. I was one of the biggest ones at that point so would have been a step up for most.

I admit it wasn’t the best thing and put people in a bad spot. But again we had lost already. So blaming me for the loss ignores we lost because other tribes out maneuvered us and the fact Tomaraya would launch 10k fakes and a few hundred times nukes and couple dozen trains in an hour.

You know what screwed us more...your feuds with most other top players and all other tribe leaders. Your personal conflicts set the course of that world from the start.

Just like this world. You, harvest, and others would have been in attack and won if you had made a deal. Instead you went mental and used your colorful language and blew up that possible alliance and eventual moving top accounts into attack. You told me 100 times I knew nothing and all of us would be backstabbed by josh and others. Didn’t work out that way did it.