How much times have you been spiked?

DeletedUser724

Sorry for pointing this out, but it would be "How many times have you been spiked?" and yes, I know I'm a grammar nazi, no need to tell me again :D

DeletedUser2716

Sorry for pointing this out, but it would be "How many times have you been spiked?" and yes, I know I'm a grammar nazi, no need to tell me again :D
On topic, none.
Off topic, I love that Kirby.

DeletedUser3258

I could care less about grammar. All bout the in-game battles :D

:truelove: <--- looks like a couple having smexy time in the bedroom :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ive lost all my troops by spiking others. I am just helping my tribe grow by spiking villages in their area so then other players in thier area will have low troop count and will have slower growth, also when bp ends the spiked people will turn into good tasty farms.

DeletedUser

I've spiked 9 people and been spiked once :p

So i take it i do better at spiking ;) my villagers are party animals

DeletedUser

WD40 was founded by Supersize This ...

Recruitment: Open | Closed

Diplomacy: Open | Closed

Spiking: Open | Closed
Someone might get spanked very soon :smack:

DeletedUser

If you're afraid of losing your farming soldiers in a spike, the solution is simple: Don't send them all out together, rather send out several smaller groups to farm than all of them at once. I'd rather have one of my ten groups killed than all of them. And back to topic, only once. Did it matter? Nope