How to apply for the big tribes

DeletedUser5159

I have always told the leader im going to fully noble out one of their players and if i do so successfully then mayi join their tribe. I would then proceed to tak out a 30-50k player with my one village.

Was wondering if tribes felt the same way on .us server?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but how the hell do you think you can take out a player of 50K with just one village?
Even if the guy's a complete noob and inactive it's nearly impossible.

DeletedUser5159

Well you see a 50k point player and me i send 5 fakes to every village and a nuke then you send a t-train. hid it in the fakes i did that and took one village got support from my smaller tribe i back timed and sniped and got another village and eventually the guy quit after i took his third village then his remaining two villages was nobled by his tribe.

It is possible i have dont it i can show you to statds to prove it. It was on world 72 .net server. I quit now due to coming over to the .us server

DeletedUser

If It did work it would be called getting extremely lucky. But go ahead and try it though I'm sure something interesting would come out of this.

DeletedUser

Agreed plus you said you got help from your tribe. If you're on the same level as your opponent it's simply impossible. That guy you noobled had to be one of the biggest noobs ever, even if you worked with fakes. If he can't even tell which one is the noble then well..

DeletedUser5159

He was really close to me as well so he cant move defense around also i didnt sleep for 30 hours keep all the fakes up. His leader let me in after I nobled three of his villages and got a scout on the other two.

DeletedUser

That shouldn't have mattered like teh said he should have picked out the train plus he could have just nobled you in one attack. He was probably an inactive waiting to get internaled if anything. Especially if his tribe didn't just take the vills back immediately.

DeletedUser5159

no he nobled me back I sniped and killed two nobles. He nobled my village back and i got it back again. Once i missed the snipe so i sent a noble at my own village by the time he got their mine was a few minuets away.

By the time i killed about 3 of his nobles and nobled 2 villages his tribe took a liking to guts and gave me aspot in the tribe and took him out. Like i said the point to this thread was if i did that on the .us server would i get the same affection from their tribe.

I wasnt trying to brag about my being this pro which im not lol

DeletedUser2349

Write a well constructed letter to them with twstats links to experience from previous worlds.

DeletedUser5159

I think ill try the letter when i get to about 30k.... thats a good amount of points on this world at this point moment in time

DeletedUser

What kind of noobtribe did you join then? I mean not only is this story weird, it's stupid even if it's true.
You say you took out a player 10 times as big as you thanks to the fact that he's a noob and your little tribe.
So you say 'Bye, I'm off' to your tribe (pretty grateful) to join the tribe of the player you just destroyed. I mean hey, that must be a good tribe. They really help each other out and stuff + they let noobs in, seeing he got aced by a guy with 1 village.

DeletedUser

hahaha, Im curious to know, what tribe on 72 .net did you join? And what account did you take out? also, what was your account name you did the conquering with? Its easily verified...

Plus, Im on that world, and if something like that happened Im sure the externals would have had something to say about it....

DeletedUser5159

The tribe was TBD its now S an G my .net is katunaka.

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=9800003

My noble history and my mistake I had three villages at the time.

Story is [TIDE] had an inactive leader Fireramendrillnoodles took everyone and made a tribe with a new and better leader (Himself) he invited King Tati he didnt want to go over to TBD (Fireramendrillnoodles? new tribe) He didnt invite me I Nobled Two of king tati's villages and cleared another one.

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=10198094

Not trying to step on anyones toes here i was just sharing my intresting way of getting into TBD which is now S an G (5th tribe on 72 .net)

Chill guys lol im not the and by far from the best on this game not trying to big myself up here just trying to learn the ways of .us server and right now all i got is unfriendliness =p

DeletedUser5159

Also to prove Im an imperfect player madnasher ask fireramen why i was dismissed. Then you'll understand im far from perfect. And i know you from the .net server me and you have quite the similar mind on the forums

DeletedUser

Fireramen is my tribemate and friend. Yet,that's besides the point. Your post was to get into a big tribe. One word, Experience. A good tribe doesn't care about accounts they care about players.

DeletedUser5159

I have been playing since world 2 on .net I would believe I have experience. As for you what world are you fighting with fireramen?

DeletedUser

Man this thread cracked me up. Im glad Jimmy directed me here.

Story is [TIDE] had an inactive leader Fireramendrillnoodles took everyone and made a tribe with a new and better leader (Himself) he invited King Tati he didnt want to go over to TBD (Fireramendrillnoodles? new tribe) He didnt invite me

This is literally the only thing that has any truth to it.

Funny how you continue to pop up after we kicked and rimmed you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5159

Fire =) unpleasant surprise mind you. After you kicked, backstabbed, justified my wrong doings what ever everyone calls it. I quit that world what was the point the only tribe around me for 100 squares was your empire. You know every tribe in the top 10 contacted me asking for reports on you guys and telling me they was going to revenge me lol. I told them no and to go about their business.

You can diss me on here all you like, I like this game. Im trying to learn what .us is like. Thats all

DeletedUser5159

Oh BTW when I say go about their buisness i gave them my account to sit so they know what village has what in it....all them forwarded reports and what not.... They got some good information. But technically i didn't give it them they sat my account while I was at work oops?