how to become Duke?

DeletedUser

since i created a new tribe how do i mark myself Duke?

any information will help

-bambamspam

DeletedUser

If you created a tribe you are Automatically Duke, however if you wish to make another member of the tribe the Duke

Click on the circle before the players name in the members list, so it is green the go to where it says select options at the bottom and click it it should come up with dismiss or privs or titles click that and the click the the square where it says Duke then click ok at the bottom of the page :)

MM

DeletedUser

thanks man, i had another tribe DF that i created and one of my members completely mest up the ranking and named himself Duke, wich i have no clue how he did it. but thanks for the info it's been helpful.

DeletedUser

thanks man, i had another tribe DF that i created and one of my members completely mest up the ranking and named himself Duke, wich i have no clue how he did it. but thanks for the info it's been helpful.

No worries, you're welcome.

MM

DeletedUser48

only the duke has the power to make another duke or dismiss a fellow duke

DeletedUser48

ok, didnt know that either. thanks

also , duke is the one who names the barons , barons have powers to dismiss other members , but not the dukes

barons can dismiss or remove other peoples privlages and provide other people baron privlages or some other privlages

baron also doesnt have the power to disban the tribe.

If you need more help just ask

DeletedUser

So be carefull by giving acess to others.

ok, didnt know that either. thanks

Which means that you should have named him duke, he couldn't do it himself.

DeletedUser

since i created a new tribe how do i mark myself Duke?

any information will help

-bambamspam

Well like everyone above me said you are automatically duke since you created the tribe, unless you have given it away to someone else and that person took your privileged out.

But your probably meaning how to let everyone know your the duke?
  • To begin with you could change your title - it is in the member section you just go into like your changing your privilidge and at the bottom there is a box were you can create a creative title such as Duke or leader. (so the outcome would be bambamspam (Leader)
  • The second thing you can do is to write it at the property page just like an description for you tribe.

DeletedUser

Or maybe he jus didnt know he was already the duke of the tribe that he himself made :D