How to keep a classy rim

DeletedUser5025

Introducing Classy

Hello everyone, this is my .us debut after years of playing on .net. As with every other time I returned to TW I missed the opening of the new world. So I have to kill time on the rim until the next world opens and I can start in the core as I prefer.

Until the next world I'm hoping to advance my little rim tribe as much as possible. I would like all of the true TW enthusiasts out there to keep track of our progress as we try to set a new standard for rim tribes. If anyone wants me to keep them updated on our area, my Skype is Barba.Roja .

In closing I want to give a comment about the inevitable. For those core tribes showing interest in our k, we will make this a fun challenge. Unlike every other world where the rim tribes are a boring pushover, this time its a handful of vets waiting on the other end of that 64 hour train.

Happy Hunting,
BarbaRojaAxe

DeletedUser

The Rim is classy you are correct sir....

But not in your k sorry for your luck the good rim players are to the south.

You have 5k points you seriously think youll pose a threat for anybody... And sweeney made a point first noble a barb????????? bahahaha noob you will be staying on the rim from the looks of it over and over again

DeletedUser5025

Hmm .. I always thought bonus vills and barbs were two different things, mainly that one has a purpose. Especially when you've started the world late and want to catch up a little. As for being a challenge, I'm sure anyone who wasn't stretching and desperately reaching for a flame would've seen that I was saying we would make it fun. Well since you guys turned this thread into your own personal circle back patting jerk, i'll leave it at that. Btw nice way to welcome new people to your low on players server when they are just introducing themselves, way to keep the game going.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm .. I always thought bonus vills and barbs were two different things, mainly that one has a purpose. Especially when you've started the world late and want to catch up a little. As for being a challenge, I'm sure anyone who wasn't stretching and desperately reaching for a flame would've seen that I was saying we would make it fun. Well since you guys turned this thread into your own personal circle back patting jerk, i'll leave it at that. Btw nice way to welcome new people to your low on players server when they are just introducing themselves, way to keep the game going.

I agree with your point as to the flaming, but having come from .net you must be aware of the hostile nature of alot of TW players, its generally the way of it.

However, hitting a 100 point barb of all things is definatly not classy good sir, and that is going to get flamed anywhere you go. Besides, the good tribes are on the south eastern rim, where they are coming for you....

DeletedUser

BarbaRojaAxe

The only reason why hostility was created towards you is only due to the cockiness of your post.
If you would have put it simply and just said im on the rim til the next world lets have fun guys then that would have been a little bit better...

But instead your post came off like oh hey guys im on the rim come and get us if you can.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Hmm .. I always thought bonus vills and barbs were two different things, mainly that one has a purpose. Especially when you've started the world late and want to catch up a little. As for being a challenge, I'm sure anyone who wasn't stretching and desperately reaching for a flame would've seen that I was saying we would make it fun. Well since you guys turned this thread into your own personal circle back patting jerk, i'll leave it at that.

You are the one coming here claiming to "set a new standard for rim tribes". Last time I checked, nobling a 100 point bonus barb was considered the norm for 'rim tribes' and a poor decision overall.

nice way to welcome new people to your low on players server when they are just introducing themselves, way to keep the game going.

I don't consider this 'my server', hence why my tribe is called .net JunKeeZ. You are clearly taking yourself way too seriously.

DeletedUser5025

Well if using a colorful choice in words to liven up your thread is cocky then I will be more wary of the possibility of sensitive posters. If responding to a flame to the best of my ability means I take myself too seriously (and choose to do so in a game...) then next time I will continue posting as if nothing happened (yeah, that sounds good, the high road, yeah...). Finally if every ingame situation can be boiled down to a few basic do's and don'ts that we all know then next time ill spend all my troops on my neighbor and be happy with just two villages when the core tribes show. Thanks for the lesson Sweeney, hopefully you can teach me some more when the next world opens up. ;) Main point is you saw what you wanted to see and when I corrected you, you demonize a friendly intro post, classic signs of a poor debater (but honestly, you called that hostility, I barely needed a Band-Aid bub). Anyways, the longer I argue a trivial point, the lamer I'm feeling. Good luck to everyone, sorry to anyone I somehow amazingly offended with my cocky post about giving people some fun when they got to the rim which I tied into my tribes theme .

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
If responding to a flame to the best of my ability means I take myself too seriously

What I meant by that was, you need to learn to take a joke. I mean no personal insult or anything as such.

Finally if every ingame situation can be boiled down to a few basic do's and don'ts.

I never said nor suggested that they do. But any good player will tell you that nobling a 100 point bonus barb is a very bad decision.

DeletedUser4772

We already set the standard one world before you.
W12 Animal, started 1 month late and started a treib, well we are rank 1 now xD
Check it out!

DeletedUser

What does it take to join Classy? My current tribe is pretty noob. They only noble players which is very disrespectful since those players are just trying to play the game. I for on do NOT think that is classy

DeletedUser5025

Ok, well I feel less attacked now but would really like to debate the bonus theory given these world settings that make them easy to turn into profitable villages, especially if you had seen my options at that point in time. However, it takes me forever to write a post on here, for some reason it feels choppy and laggy when im typing, don't know if that's just my pc or a forum problem. My Skype is at the top of the page. I knew what you meant by the taking seriously, my point was that even while taking a joke, one should still defend their own words, text does not display emotions properly, that's why we use emoticons (basically saying I wasn't butthurt)

DeletedUser

All good man. No one in here meant any harm. U just came on the wrong way is all

DeletedUser5025

Um.. no offense, but aren't you the one that sent me that crazy ingame mail?

DeletedUser

I respect what your doing BarbaRojaAxe

Unfortunately it is easier to do well on the rim on .net then it is to do well on the rim here.

By the time you get to 20-30k points someone from the core will be looking to expect and will find you a prime target. When .net was different as the rim and the core are several K's away.

Ether way best of luck to you and hopefully I will see you in the core on W14 ;)

DeletedUser5025

Thanks, I kind of saw that when I stepped into this world. The one advantage I see is the settings here, its all my favorites. I was on hiatus from the game and when I got back there were flags. So on a speed 2 world with a bonus village and a recruitment flag, I think I have small chance of switching things up for at least a minute. Which is all I intended to do, I came into the server and saw some dullness and monotony. I thought it would be cool to try and spice things up a bit if anyone was bored here. Since I come from .net I am used to a little bit of theatrics and character and theme to pnp. I had know idea it would come across so wrong lol, I would never come into someone else's backyard and disrespect them with my first thread or post ( maybe third or fourth ;) ). So to everyone who legitimately thought I was being cocky and wasn't just hopping on the bandwagon to swing on someone's -well you know-, I apologize.

DeletedUser5025

The only one worth talking about was finishco on w61, since then ive co played a few accs but went on hiatus for almost 2 years. Skype me and ill tell you more since I'm using two of those accs in upcoming premades on .net that are trying not to be noticed. You probably know my TW teacher. But seriously check your ingame mail, your co sent me the weirdest messages I've ever received in this game or close to it.