Howdy, fellas!

• Thread starter Banach-Tarski Paradox
  • Start date

DeletedUser

An introduction forum? C'mon, how cool is that! Let the abuse commence!

Alright, so. I don't actually play any more. My last (and, technically, first) world, World 2.net, finished May 10th. So I'm free!

Why am I here, you might ask. Well, that's easy to answer. A few friends of mine are starting here, and required someone to help them... liven up... the forum. So here I am, ready to grace yall with my presence.

A bit about my TW gaming. I started in December 2006. Since then I've played non-stop until earlier this month, so I've picked up a few things. Won a few worlds. That kinda thing.

As for me as a person. I was born a long, long time ago (also known as 1987) in the fair land of Norway. In my teens I fought crime and evil with a bunch of plucky Japanese schoolgirls. After that, I went on to study mathematics. My interests are wide and varied, and in no particular category. Although I do have a certain fondness for fantasy and sci-fi related stuff.

Aight. Spamming done. Spank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Oh, and the Banach-Tarski Paradox is a theoretical mathematical theorem that makes absolutely no intuitive sense. Look here for a visual demonstration of its principles by a bunch of Danish mathematicians.

DeletedUser1180

Seems no one feels like spamming. Or the active players rather not give away too much intel to others that do not know them.... Why would you show off here if you can prove in game what you are really made of :cool:
As I wont join us10 and am currently not involved on accounts on this server I can tell a bit more about myself. For long stories on some of my experience on this server you can check the tribejournal section, ego404 entry: http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?3682-US1-EGO404
I started playing early 2009 and was talked into joining the us-server by some tribemates in 2010. Met a lot of people and had a lot of fun. Got a few nicknames like Killerqueen, spam assassin and mother of the tribe... And the official one: tribemate of the year :D
I do still play but my amount of time is limited now. I do like to listen to music and I have my own skype chat with music lovers and most of them play or played TW.

DeletedUser

Since I am a Newbie is there any tricks I should know about?? By the way Hi OLD SCHOOL! W3