Hows it going

DeletedUser

Hey guys its been a while so whats been up! Can anyone update me on whats been going on in w4 and TW in general?

DeletedUser

Stopped in like august after being a founder of P7. I hoped someone I knew would be on the forum but the forums have gotten sleepy since I quit. Where is everybody?

DeletedUser2069

p7 MERGED with TBS as TBS leadership fell apart in turn making some of P7 leadership to take over TBS leadership.

Freaks is gone
15:42 is gone

Other then that not so much major stuff happened

DeletedUser

Hey, don't forget Ticket merged with PERV >.>

Probably not a huge event, but it happened ;)

DeletedUser2069

Oh your right that was after he left wasnt it .... ooops

DeletedUser

Wait were still in it? HA! Where's devilinvaders or whatever. Thought we wouldn't get past 1st week. Good job P7 and perv.

DeletedUser2069

P7 is dead
just a few of which are in TBS now an just so happen to have a rank in TBS

DeletedUser1446

P7 was a good project... it had his ups and downs but it was a nice tribe.

TBS is getting better every day really!

PERV is an awesome tribe... it has good players and active ones...

There is VETS on left side doing great in my opinion also!

DeletedUser

P7 was a good project... it had his ups and downs but it was a nice tribe.

TBS is getting better every day really!

PERV is an awesome tribe... it has good players and active ones...

There is VETS on left side doing great in my opinion also!

Please, show me activity in this:

34hcqyq.png
10pqc15.png
2le5cfm.png
6rlpwk.png
dg5irq.png
15qolmd.png

DeletedUser

Oh well we did great. At least better then what others thought we would do

DeletedUser

Please, show me activity in this:

34hcqyq.png
10pqc15.png
2le5cfm.png
6rlpwk.png
dg5irq.png
15qolmd.png

Now tell me all the tribes you were in were 100% active, every tribe has inactives, that is reality, and you can't say we aren't doing anything about them.
but saying that the #1 tribe in the world, with almost the number of points of #2 and #3 combined, and that won all it's wars in this world is bad, my friend, is way out of your league

DeletedUser

I would like to state for the record, I'm not inactive.

Just a noob stuck in a sea of blue. ;)

DeletedUser2069

Funny part is none of them cept one is inactive an that one is already marked to be internalled the others are online every day

DeletedUser

Now tell me all the tribes you were in were 100% active, every tribe has inactives, that is reality, and you can't say we aren't doing anything about them.
but saying that the #1 tribe in the world, with almost the number of points of #2 and #3 combined, and that won all it's wars in this world is bad, my friend, is way out of your league

I have nothing against the tribe itself. Though posts as they have active members as I presume everyone in the tribe makes me laugh.

6 inactives...the tribe has how many players??

BTW i don´t play in that tribe;)

6 players that I was bothered onto print screening cutting and uploading.

Funny part is none of them cept one is inactive an that one is already marked to be internalled the others are online every day

Your view of inactivity is different from mines. I'm my opinion not being able to noble at least 2 villages a week isn't active.

DeletedUser

I Believe you are the only one with this view.

I'm surely not, I wouldn't bother keeping members that cannot keep up with the world, (dead weight). Either they step up, join another's account, or just leave.