HP Rounds

DeletedUser

Hi,

I know that there are no plans for speed rounds because
Aliyah said:
I have asked about this and was told no. Sorry.
We have had multiple threads on this.
I said I would ask, and I did, and it was no.
We aren't big enough :p
kawoni said:
The UK server has speed rounds and we do not want to compete with the UK server for the players.

However, I am wondering if it would be possible to add High Performance Rounds to .US They are on .net and .co.uk and are a good replacement for speed as they are still faster than normal worlds (speed 4 or 5 usually), however i do not see them stealing the speed playerbase from masters or uk. HP rounds are nice for people who dont want to commit 8 months to a world, but are fine with spending 2 months or so on one. I know i was looking on .us, .net and .uk for any new worlds or HP rounds starting up that I could play over summer break in 2 weeks, and I noticed that .us didnt have HP. As far as I can tell, they dont fall under the category of "speed" and hence have not been rejected, but also I have not noticed anyone propose HP rounds

I am wondering if they have been rejected, or ARE considered speed (would apply to the Failed: uss1. suggestion), before I made a Suggestion thread proposing them

If you can tell me if they would be possible as a suggestion, and not already answered, that would be great (I wouldnt want to suggest something that was already proposed)

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for asking about the HP rounds, We will make a suggestion on offering some HP rounds for the US server.