I <3 Deb

DeletedUser

I sir, and not lying, I have a greater love capacity than you, its cause I am so epic. You are quite epic in your own right, however, the amount of epicness I have is inversely proportional to the percentage of presidential votes I have received.

DeletedUser

Philosophically, referring to casual determinism, the fact that you are epic is due to factors beyond your control that were set by those in the past, and in no way do you deserve the benefits or punishment for being in existence, so in fact, you sir are only a pawn of the epicness, making me love them more.

DeletedUser329

/does not condone this thread , was coerced ...

<3's everyone ...

<3

DeletedUser

Mr Nasty - While you comments on Epicness are most certainly derisive in nature, you personally are still loved to the extent that you can be loved. Your antidisestablishmentarianism views on my epic nature are to be expected as your are who you are. This being so immediately disqualifies you from any sort of competitions that would measure the amount of love that you have for Lisa and Deb therefore, by default, leaving me the winner of this lovefest. You may reapply for your position in the love chain in four to six weeks given you have not violated the terms of this agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Both Lisa and Deb or both Me and SmashNasty? Either way, well all love you!!!

DeletedUser1381

I love Deb and Clyde for almost letting me join their tribe on CTV
lol