I have .us PP that I need to transfer to .net

DeletedUser

I have 1040 PP that I want to transfer to .net, any takers?

DeletedUser

I have a tonne of points i recently purchased on the .NET servers but my account seems to be failing as i entered
the world very late, is there any way i can transfer for example half of them onto these servers?

Edit - not looking for an exchange with a player, looking for a legit method of transferring from server to server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No formal method magic, would have to do it player to play.

A lot of the mods do these transfers, so if that would help you feel more secure about doing it then go ahead and ask.

I myself may be interested.

DeletedUser

Dang, i guess i need to wait until 15th Feb, is there any protection for players if such deals went sour?
I know a staff member is not likely to Scam a member but if the deal was between 2 players it could go bad.

DeletedUser1093

I would recommend organising it on the forum or IG where the mods have access to the mails rather than Skype, but I have never had any trouble with people not delivering.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Inno's policies as far as I know are more or less that if you get scammed, tough luck - sucks to be you. Best staff would likely be able to do would be to give the player their own premium as a compensation if they had spare and felt like being nice.

DeletedUser1093

Inno's policies as far as I know are more or less that if you get scammed, tough luck - sucks to be you. Best staff would likely be able to do would be to give the player their own premium as a compensation if they had spare and felt like being nice.

In that case if anybody sends me PP on .net I will send them 2x as much here.
skype-bandit.gif

DeletedUser329

We are not in any way responsible for any trades or agreements regarding premium transfers they are done player to player and are completely at your own risk.
Staff are in no way responsible for any agreements any player may make and staff members making transfers are doing so as players and have no authority to ensure the transaction is any different to anyone elses.

DeletedUser

devilinvaders -

I have .net points and I need to get .us points. Can we work out a trade? I'm only able to spare 400 PP on the .net side atm.