I never seent it comin! anotha enimay!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3007
  • Start date

DeletedUser3141

Well we've got no plans to throw in the towel and quit so I guess it will be a little while yet.

DeletedUser3007

yep, played like a real world should be. not like the super hugging world 7... or just about every other world on this server.
good job to all tribes on w6 :)

DeletedUser3239

yep, played like a real world should be. not like the super hugging world 7...

Oh please, do explain this conclusion?
W7 was a completly new concept for US server, I had my tribe destroy 4 top 10 tribes with a group of 10-15 members all before start up was even near finished. W7 was won long before most of the other players on that world even knew it.

DeletedUser

Oh please, do explain this conclusion?
W7 was a completly new concept for US server, I had my tribe destroy 4 top 10 tribes with a group of 10-15 members all before start up was even near finished. W7 was won long before most of the other players on that world even knew it.

Have to say it Richi, Jake's right. W7 was hugged, lol. Sure, we blasted the world quickly and easily, even dominating early on with 12-15 members and no hugging, but once we started recruiting high pointed noobs from other top tribes, and making academies.. Well, any aspect of non-hugging was thrown out the window. It works, I won't deny it, but hugging is hugging.

DeletedUser3141

Hey you two stop hijacking our world. :p
Nice to see you still around though Richi.

Hmmm I wonder who THAT was aimed at Adam.

DeletedUser

Hey you two stop hijacking our world. :p
Nice to see you still around though Richi.

Hmmm I wonder who THAT was aimed at Adam.

Which part of the post is the "THAT" referring to?
emoticon-0122-itwasntme.gif

DeletedUser3141

Which part of the post is the "THAT" referring to?
emoticon-0122-itwasntme.gif

The reference to 'high point noobs'.
There is a discussion elsewhere about people leaving 'failing' tribes as opposed to 'losing' tribes. It's an interesting distinction. Also as relevant to US6 as it was to US7.

DeletedUser

The reference to 'high point noobs'.
There is a discussion elsewhere about people leaving 'failing' tribes as opposed to 'losing' tribes. It's an interesting distinction. Also as relevant to US6 as it was to US7.

Ah. A few of those. Who's names you probably know. Also, in regards to the failing and losing tribes, I won't really go into that here, don't want to go too far off topic.

how about I team up with you adam and join W6 :cool:

LOL
That could be fun. :D

Fun as it would be, I'm not really keen on another world right now.

DeletedUser3007

stats paint a picture in measurement form of what has been accomplished. looking at the stats, w7 was nothing less than weak. anyone that wanted competition would have divided and fought. friend or not, this game is about fighting not hugs. its players like you that make people say this server sucks.

dont feel bad tho obsoleet... your world isn't the only 1 that sucked..
w5+w7 od doesn't equal w6. (w5 supposedly heavily fought world??)
w6 is also has the highest oda and odd for a world of its size (w2-w11)
oh and void is only 20 members... half size of most tribes, including yours right?

DeletedUser3561

the reason why world 6 has such high OD is mainly due to the length of the world. things tend to remain stagnant for quite a while before randomly heating up for a bit and then going back down. at least that is what i have come across since joining this world.

the way i see it is that considering VOID's size they should be able to quickly finish the rest of us off quite quickly though they seem to be taking their time with it. i'm not complaining or purposely insulting but with VOID owning almost half the world things should be going a bit faster? just my view on things at the moment lol

DeletedUser

if we own half the world though, shouldnt the other tribes have the chance of taking us just as quick? You are eating your own words and if you can't tell we havent really stopped nobling.. We just don't run Ops 24/7 because we have skilled players that can also take villages on their own and clear them and spare nukes to Ops and help our frontlines push a little closer to ending this world

DeletedUser3007

the reason why world 6 has such high OD is mainly due to the length of the world. things tend to remain stagnant for quite a while before randomly heating up for a bit and then going back down. at least that is what i have come across since joining this world.

the way i see it is that considering VOID's size they should be able to quickly finish the rest of us off quite quickly though they seem to be taking their time with it. i'm not complaining or purposely insulting but with VOID owning almost half the world things should be going a bit faster? just my view on things at the moment lol

void's size? at 19 members, we own 50% of the world.
sure we can rush the win, but we'd have to hug for that. (recruit another 5000 villages worth of players)

instead of the same exact route that every world on every server chooses to take, we would rather fight
and conquer our way to a win instead of recruiting all of our battered enemies. maybe an ace or 2 though ;)

DeletedUser3141

Really?

Looking at your recruitment history though it would appear that recruiting your battered enemies .... or those scared of BEING battered is exactly what you have been doing. Of especial interest are those so desperate to be on the winning side they will change sides during the night so that they can send noble trains at a tribemate who went to bed considering them a friend. Friends may agree to fight each but that kind of thing generally signals the end of friendship.

Of course not everyone who tried that has been successful. An effective piece of chicanery there, especially since I'm sure you knew there would be no way back whatever the strategic impact.

DeletedUser3007

im looking at the history... theres not much recruitment here lol.
from what we had to choose from and to control where we wanted to control,
i think our recruitment selection was spot on :)

and as far as friendships and fighting and recruiting... sure a fight will end a
friendship but it will likely start 1 too. and what better way to know the
players you recruit are fighters than to test them yourself.

DeletedUser3141

I disagree. Fighting will only end a friendship if the two parties have different approaches and haven't discussed it. If I have a friend in an enemy tribe we can agree to fight or not fight. If that friend is in my own tribe and I wake up to find they waited until I went to bed then changed sides and attacked while I slept it's a different matter. It's the difference between just playing the game and betrayal. Now there are a lot of shades of grey in between those extremes of course.

I do agree it can start a friendship as well. I've made a few friends that way.

As for testing them. Well I guess so if they were doing their own fighting. In many ways I agree as a general approach, the player who puts up a good fight is worth having if you can get them. Of course the reason for joining is a factor. Whether they will switch sides again if you start to lose ground ... assuming they have the choice.