I think its safe to say

DeletedUser

This world is dead pretty much seems to have died with SMASH either that or the external forums are not being used anymore

W3 tribes please dont bring your hugging to W4 or you will just ruin another world we want to see the top 10 waring not holding hands singing koombya

DeletedUser

now this has turned just like other US worlds. no big deal :D

DeletedUser

This world is dead pretty much seems to have died with SMASH either that or the external forums are not being used anymore

W3 tribes please dont bring your hugging to W4 or you will just ruin another world we want to see the top 10 waring not holding hands singing koombya

Jut cuz ur dead it doesn't mean the world is dead ;)

DeletedUser

Im not dead at all which is sad that I havent really been playing much and its been like 15 days since they started trying to take an still I have my main but seriously then tell me whats goin on in this world

DeletedUser

Like Smash , sooner or later some guys will great their own tribe.

DeletedUser

We did not exactly hug you in this world now did we ;)
I'll stay out of W4,.. will you spam the w4 forum from now on?

DeletedUser

No but you hugged everyone else around the area
Dont matter I honestly dont care what you do
Im still laughing its taking your dude 16 days now to attempt to take my 3 villages and he hasnt take my last yet an LadyB ended up taking one of them

DeletedUser

What about nuts?

No hugging there. Only a few alliances that have broken down over time and have actually ended in war.

DeletedUser

No but you hugged everyone else around the area
Dont matter I honestly dont care what you do
Im still laughing its taking your dude 16 days now to attempt to take my 3 villages and he hasnt take my last yet an LadyB ended up taking one of them

Guess you missed to much huggs in your childhood?

DeletedUser2069

I think I shall have to agree with Hiei here
I dont even play this world an look at these forums nothing is going on at all

Other then what the 12 of the top 20 want to team up on NUTS

DeletedUser

Fair enough we dominated but we weren't always like this, we tried hard and over came our enemies, thats what the top 12 should do, i dont care if there one big family it would be great for all of them to gang up on us. I want a fight :/

DeletedUser

Not fast but yes ever since Smash has gone its got quiet around here. This admittedly is the quietest forum. But in the next couple of weeks you'll see a change that you may like ;)

DeletedUser724

Wow, who would have thought the break-up of the #1 tribe would result in another tribe taking the throne and dominating... im kinda disappointed w3... just like w2 all over again... lets hope this doesn't happen to w4...

DeletedUser

Yeah, well we did what we could. We didnt invite people from Smash they kinda messed it all up themselves :/