I want to be in a tribe with...(top 10)

DeletedUser

In dutch server you find it everywhere soo why not here?

I want to be in a tribe with:

DeletedUser

1. Chopper- Well, actually it's more based on the fact that I wouldn't have him against me. He seems a bit like a violent hardcore criminal, where perhaps the limit between game and real life looks to be very thin indeed... God help us all :)

2. McClaine
- His OD are 10 times larger than his points, and that we do like :)

3. The SmashNasty
- Having Chopper & McClaine on the team, we need someone skilled in diplomacy to calm down all the other tribes that there is absolutely nothing to worry about at all having these guys in your neighborhood... :)

4. startingwars
... Hehe, this is a peaceful Canadian that really should be playing another game than TW (and perhaps he already does too?), but he lives up to his nick "Startingwars" at least- Even the noobest tribe gets the courage to attack with this guy on your team, and is a good balance to The SmashNasty when his hugging gets out of control :)

5. deathfire09
- Excellent recruiter that makes sure you will not be a massrecruiting tribe so to speak... :)

6. Myself
as duke to make sure that anarchy rules, with no rules as the only rule :)

7. kanei
- to order the others to send noblemen 24 hours away...Good luck and may God be with you :)

8. 63 sins
- as the perfect spy co.playing whatever tribe who takes him, as his playing skills looks to be a disaster anyway and of no use for the team :)

9. PeterDGreat1
for being at my age in this world of teens :)

10. smash.thelastmanstanding- every tribe needs a pointwhore-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3. The SmashNasty- Having Chopper & McClaine on the team, we need someone skilled in diplomacy to calm down all the other tribes that there is absolutely nothing to worry about at all having these guys in your neighborhood... :)

It'd be really cool if you knew that I'm the one who does this :D. He makes the decisions, but I do the work. He's much too lazy :p.

DeletedUser

It'd be really cool if you knew that I'm the one who does this :D. He makes the decisions, but I do the work. He's much too lazy :p.

LMAO thats funny right there
I want to do that kinda leadership

DeletedUser

5. deathfire09- Excellent recruiter that makes sure you will not be a massrecruiting tribe so to speak... :)[/B]

I haven't even bothered to try and recruit anyone o_O
Mostly because majority around us are noobs. I can't be bothered to try and filter through the noobs until after the good players start coming up through the cracks.

DeletedUser

Liesssss. I am the one that keeps everyone calm sir. :D u6s and me is pretty much a package dealio though.