Ideas.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Hey why dont you bring back the Speed rounds? They were really fun... Especially the x600 Speed Worlds.

DeletedUser

and why don't start now? everybody love tw-speed , especially with premium points

DeletedUser3214

Even .net doesn't do speed very often... I suppose the money wasn't worth having servers open

DeletedUser

As we have said in the past, we were refused when we asked to open a speed server because our server is not large enough and therefore the benefits are not likely to outweigh the costs. If you want a speed server, we hope you will help our server grow :).

DeletedUser

speed server will help your server grow,, i come here with few friends,,,but isn't enough

DeletedUser

Speed worlds typically have only a few hundred players at the most. They typically don't attract very many players to a server, to my knowledge.

DeletedUser

if you play on speed you must be activ , if you are activ you like server, if you like server you help it to have more players :)

again sry for my bad english

DeletedUser

Well if your like me, I pay for premium every time i play on a speed round server

DeletedUser

I agree speed would be very nice. I want to play on a speed server, and I only found the UK server so far that has speed. I play there when I can now. However most of them are at night, so I want one on the US server!