Ignore bonus villages quest.

DeletedUser3973

Ignore bonus villages

Do not attack any bonus villages for as long as this event phase is active.

I already have an attack in route to a bonus villa. Am I screwed then?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3490

I sent in a ticket a minute after quest popped up.
Same problem

DeletedUser

This issue came up in .NET. I have not heard it confirmed from Innogames and/or the CM, and we likely won't know for some hours to come. However, when the issue came up in .NET they remedied it so that bonuses that had attacks incoming before the phase began wouldn't count against you.

I can only imagine they'll do the same here, but again, there is no confirmed information as of yet, so don't quote me on it.

Making sure I'm not liable :D.

DeletedUser

Lol, the quests are totally screwed up (no offense). On .net we got the award while farming bonus vils big time. It has been fixed by now though :(. All running attacks on bonus vils don't count.

We got following mail from them:

Tribal Wars team on 21.06. at 17:16
Dear players,

As you may have noticed the start of phase 2 of the birthday event didn't go completely to plan. We've been working hard today to clear up the problems, and would like to give a brief overview and clarify some quest goals.

When phase 1 finished a malfunction in the end of the phase wiped some players' award records while giving the birthday event awards. Regrettably we have had to rollback all award progress to around 04:00 on Thursday the 20th. Some players may have received extra flags and will again receive extra flags due to this problem - these will not be touched and can be kept.

On worlds with bonus villages enabled players correctly pointed out that the 'Self Control' quest is hard to complete if you already had outgoing attacks before the event started. As such, we've made changes today so that any attacks sent prior to the phase starting will not count against you. In order to achieve this we have also reset any recorded attacks against bonus villages before around 13:00 today, so these would not count against you either. While we were performing this change some players erroneously had the quest marked as completed - this has now also been fixed and the quest will appear as open again.

In addition to this, it has come to our attention that a couple of the tasks (again, task availability depends on world settings) do not accurately describe the exact requirements. Please be aware that:

For the "Heroic" task, you must win an outgoing attack in order to complete the task. Attacks on you won’t count.

For the "Lone Swordsman" task, you must also win an outgoing attack to complete the task. However, it is fine to send other units in the attack as well as the 1 Swordsman.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by these problems. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the support.

- Tribal Wars Development team

DeletedUser

If the attack was sent prior to phase 2 beginning, you are fine. But if the attack was sent after phase 2 began, you would not be able to get that reward.