In with the New

• Thread starter REF Representative
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Reform: make changes in (something, especially an institution or practice) in order to improve it.

The Winston Churchill Quote: "we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" Is often trotted out as a quote used to describe a 'never back down' ideology, that leaders try to associate with their tribes. However this is not a sentiment that could be used in regards with Junk. They failed, we failed. As a tribe and as a family, there was no longer a coherent ethos behind us and thus it will be known in the annuals of time as a tribe which was unable to overcome its problems.

Imagine a tribe where players would be active and aggressive, enthusiastically standing against other tribes, willing to fight against any and all with the aim of enjoying the ride. A tribe that does not strive for victory, but for violence. For battles. For fun. This is an ethos we cherish and wish to regain, so with it I am officially announcing our founding: Reformation.

We are a tribe which will fight down to the last man, woman and child. We will not give up. We will not surrender. Show us aggression and we will come for you, no matter the odds. Shoulder to shoulder we will stand, as friends, as comrades, as tribemates. It is no common goal that binds us, it is no victory which we seek. We are a group of friends, a collaboration of minds. Here to play, here to survive, here to fight.

To conclude I will defer to a less popular Churchill quote as it is one that is much more adequate in the symbolisation of our goals and aspirations: "Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter."

DeletedUser

sooo basically you disband junk then make a new tribe with the exact same people...hmm

DeletedUser1580

so basically a noob or a turtle isn't needed to comment ;)
I am saying my word. Even if i will get nobled you will be nobled beforr me. This is my word. In the end you'll see ;) Btw leadership has changed! AND there isn't junk. Its REF ;)

DeletedUser

sooo basically you disband junk then make a new tribe with the exact same people...hmm

Well what did you think would happen we all come running to wolves and act as your buffer against LS. It was naive of you to believe anything but this would happen. Most of us have been playing together since the start of the world and so felt we wanted to continue as such.

DeletedUser2349

Well what did you think would happen we all come running to wolves and act as your buffer against LS. It was naive of you to believe anything but this would happen. Most of us have been playing together since the start of the world and so felt we wanted to continue as such.

What was the point in disbanding JUNK then?

DeletedUser

well you werent really welcome in wolves so no, I did not think you would be joining wolves to be our buffer against LS.

DeletedUser3600

What was the point in disbanding JUNK then?

Junks goal from day one was to win the world as Junk...Junk has fallen,and so has that goal to win as Junk.

We have a new leader and we want to continue to play as a group of friends the ones who have stuck around for each other since we came together.

DeletedUser2349

Junks goal from day one was to win the world as Junk...Junk has fallen,and so has that goal to win as Junk.

We have a new leader and we want to continue to play as a group of friends the ones who have stuck around for each other since we came together.

Fair enough. Good luck and lets have a good war.