In your Opinion

DeletedUser

they forget how to play TW if they are not at least 3 players/account.
i love how everybody is pro player when they play 3,4 guys on 1 account.

DeletedUser724

Um thats called keeping an account going 24/7... people need to sleep you know :p

DeletedUser

There was a lot of talk in our internal forum about how members were being invited to freaks and they were leaving. Milad, if you think all those people from different tribes just decided to go to a different tribe your wrong. Maybe a few members would but not as Many and from so many different tribes.

DeletedUser

There was a lot of talk in our internal forum about how members were being invited to freaks and they were leaving. Milad, if you think all those people from different tribes just decided to go to a different tribe your wrong. Maybe a few members would but not as Many and from so many different tribes.
How members were being invited to freaks? LOOL.Get over it!we never invited anyone from your tribe as far as i can remember.As if you have members good enough to get my attention.although i must say, some of your players did ask to be recruited,but i denied them.
btw why does everyone think we invited them to our tribe? (rofl)

DeletedUser

How members were being invited to freaks? LOOL.Get over it!we never invited anyone from your tribe as far as i can remember.As if you have members good enough to get my attention.although i must say, some of your players did ask to be recruited,but i denied them.
btw why does everyone think we invited them to our tribe? (rofl)

:s Why are you so cocky. It is true that you guys have invited a couple players don't lie and also people are mad because your tribe has taken alot of good players from a variety of tribes regardless if they asked you or they didn't either way people will be pissed

DeletedUser

When people on the forum try to shout someone down, they are guarding things they don't want out. Where there is smoke there is fire. Posters that remain calm without personal attacks are usually telling you the truth. Read the posts carefully for posters going out of their way to shout people down here....and beware.

DeletedUser

:s Why are you so cocky. It is true that you guys have invited a couple players don't lie and also people are mad because your tribe has taken alot of good players from a variety of tribes regardless if they asked you or they didn't either way people will be pissed
Look mate.I never (except one exception who was not in your tribe) invited ANYONE to the tribe by asking them.anyone who is in freaks now,either mailed me and asked me for an invitation and passed the requirements,or was a personal friend of mine.
I would like to see you prove it!

DeletedUser

Look mate.I never (except one exception who was not in your tribe) invited ANYONE to the tribe by asking them.anyone who is in freaks now,either mailed me and asked me for an invitation and passed the requirements,or was a personal friend of mine.

Naughty Naughty Milad....

but I do know that he usually sticks to the people he knows to invite.

DeletedUser

Oh THAT was why i wasn't invited :S

DeletedUser

Hehehe ok I will admit. Member. Not members. Night was with us and said how he was leaving because he was invited to a better tribe. Milad, you don't have to get so worked up. This is a game and this is the forum. The forum is meant to take others down mentally. Just calm down bro.

DeletedUser

Hehehe ok I will admit. Member. Not members. Night was with us and said how he was leaving because he was invited to a better tribe. Milad, you don't have to get so worked up. This is a game and this is the forum. The forum is meant to take others down mentally. Just calm down bro.

Because he applied to a better tribe?

DeletedUser

Noise is just getting worked up because I declined his invite, that's what all this is about. Sorry that you're taking the heat for his disappointment guys :D

DeletedUser

Noise is just getting worked up because I declined his invite, that's what all this is about. Sorry that you're taking the heat for his disappointment guys :D
lol why would i invite a rank 3281 player? :D

DeletedUser

2943 now, I'm soaring! :D Forget top 20 players, you should be more interested in the 'Players between ranks 2930 and 2950 :p

DeletedUser

2943 now, I'm soaring! :D Forget top 20 players, you should be more interested in the 'Players between ranks 2930 and 2950 :p

2632 Tenique JWP 158 1 158

Guess he shouldn't be interested in you anymore :p

<3

DeletedUser

Ah crap, someone cat me! :p

In actual fact, maybe it should be a moving 20 players that we study... I.e. the 9 before and the 10 after myself! :D