In your Opinion

DeletedUser2069

Are you ever going to do something? Or are you going to keep riding godzillabug's coattail? Without godzillabug you guys are pretty much done for.

Are you crying about all the nukes you guys just lost on Zilla? I seem to recall you lost a few troops does that make you upset? You think Zilla did all that by himself? you must with that comment. How about you pick a tribe an stay with it and maybe for once stop trying to recruit the world to join you. Yes I have heard several people say you been begging them to join you.

Oh wait I should shut up cause now all I will get in reply is some lie

DeletedUser

just to prove you wrong 2 + 2 is 4. You said the next reply would be a lie. Its the truth :D

DeletedUser2069

just to prove you wrong 2 + 2 is 4. You said the next reply would be a lie. Its the truth :D

See even that simple of a reply is a lie

2 + 2 is 2 + 2
it is not 4 it may equal 4 but 2 + 2 IS nothing other then 2 + 2

Anyway back on topic
Any opinions now? I mean the ones last month most are wrong already

DeletedUser

Ticket was never mentioned at all... Anyone else have any thoughts on Ticket?

DeletedUser2069

I dont think TICKET was around when this started

Not even sure if you guys were known as TANG then either tbh

DeletedUser

Are you crying about all the nukes you guys just lost on Zilla? I seem to recall you lost a few troops does that make you upset? You think Zilla did all that by himself? you must with that comment. How about you pick a tribe an stay with it and maybe for once stop trying to recruit the world to join you. Yes I have heard several people say you been begging them to join you.

Oh wait I should shut up cause now all I will get in reply is some lie

lol right pick a tribe I have always been freaks from day one not my fault you guys were stupid enough to invite me :p Recruit the world? nah just some key players genius. I havent begged anyone. You still havent done anything beside ride on zilla's coattails and I havent lost much compared to what perv have lost.

DeletedUser2069

If you say so
Like I said all I will get is lies in reply

Yeah we recruited you but you didnt get any info or anything from us since it all got hidden from you so no loss there
And if you say so for key players

im done arguing with you stop spamming my thread tart

DeletedUser

If you say so
Like I said all I will get is lies in reply

Yeah we recruited you but you didnt get any info or anything from us since it all got hidden from you so no loss there
And if you say so for key players

im done arguing with you stop spamming my thread tart

lol your thread is dead. I didnt plan on getting any info I plan on the info from my current spies in there :)

Well looks like Old School Perv wont be playing w4 anymore unless he joins up with someone else :p

So what will happen to Perv now without their mighty Old School Perv xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whoa whoa whoa!!! im no member of ticket but rubbish :'[ i feel Aleeex's pain. Now NTK is rubbish, they definately wont last to new years

DeletedUser

Ticket is so not rubbish...
Well....
*cough*
Just kidding.
:p
WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT WAIT Old school is quitting?! Let me get that straight./.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DeletedUser2069

lol your thread is dead. I didnt plan on getting any info I plan on the info from my current spies in there :)

Well looks like Old School Perv wont be playing w4 anymore unless he joins up with someone else :p

So what will happen to Perv now without their mighty Old School Perv xD

What are you mumbling about ?

Oh an this thread may be dead but look how many tribes were supposed to make it to new years according to people an now many actually did. Its kinda crazy to read back threw this thread and say wow HX had such big hopes for this world and failed in the first 2 weeks cause Dase didnt know what he was doing. Oh and speaking of DASE what happened to your big HX comeback dude I mean really you bragged about it somewhere for so long more allies an all that crap

Oh I predict

PERV
TBS
VETS

To make it till new years

DeletedUser

over 2 months to go :/

Unless TBS and/or Vets decides to jump in the PERV - 15:42 war, I see all of the 4 staying here...now that said, i see Vets-Perv and 15:42-TBS merging at one point, so if either side gets hurt bad at the start, i see a merger happening...

DeletedUser

take the top 3of osp and just put them in one team..and 15:42..perv made some friends before 15:42..but this is turning up to be as before, when freaks rulled the worlds..well, cant compare perv with them rofl:)

DeletedUser

over 2 months to go :/

Unless TBS and/or Vets decides to jump in the PERV - 15:42 war, I see all of the 4 staying here...now that said, i see Vets-Perv and 15:42-TBS merging at one point, so if either side gets hurt bad at the start, i see a merger happening...
We discussed a merge with TBS as a counterpart to PERV that is getting awful big now, but then we had to agree not to attack PERV in the future...

Why on earth you might say? Because we should let PERV win the server, and then claim a diplomatic victory as a PERV family tribe...

Jesus, I couldn't believe it. We didn't accept the merge on those conditions ofc, but as I have heard this criteria might change in the very near future, and then we could have a new number one tribe here in US4 again. Time will show I guess, but we are still open if they will let PERV sail in their own sea along with their allies :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We discussed a merge with TBS as a counterpart to PERV that is getting awful big now, but then we had to agree not to attack PERV in the future...

Why on earth you might say? Because we should let PERV win the server, and then claim a diplomatic victory as a PERV family tribe...

Jesus, I couldn't believe it. We didn't accept the merge on those conditions ofc, but as I have heard this criteria might change in the very near future, and then we could have a new number one tribe here in US4 again. Time will show I guess, but we are still open if they will let PERV sail in their own sea along with their allies :)

I am in PERV and i would also rather see TBS - 15:42 merge than an hugfest...i love a fair fight :)