In your Opinion

DeletedUser2069

DO you not pay attention dude

They been saying that perv will fail either way so I think the fights plenty fair if perv is going to fail

DeletedUser1446

Ok if you guys prefer to believe in that so i will tell TBS plans here:

Merge with 15:42, after that merge with Perv and after that make friends with the other tribes and finally ask OFLOW to close the world 4.

We in TBS believe this is possible.

BTW do not think that because we do not stand for our tribe in this Forum we do not read or laugh big time about what is said in here.

Cheers.

-Ze

DeletedUser

Of coure we are going to fail, none of us have ever played before. None of us have ever had thousands of incomming ever, honest. I think we would all quit if we ever had a single attack let alone a full scale OP.

I signed up for hugfest, not tribal wars, I want no part in a fight ever.

DeletedUser

Of coure we are going to fail, none of us have ever played before. None of us have ever had thousands of incomming ever, honest. I think we would all quit if we ever had a single attack let alone a full scale OP.

I signed up for hugfest, not tribal wars, I want no part in a fight ever.

Oh yeah Definally! Nobody told me this was a war game :(! If it is i want out!

DeletedUser

THIS IS A WAR GAME!!! :O

No wonder why my troops have been killing insted of hugging xD i just thought they hugged to hard ;D

Well, you know what they say, you learn something new everyday :D .....Hey, i just learned something :D

DeletedUser

Well I guess we in Perv must all quit, none of us want a war, none of us can handle a war so i guess 15.42 wins because we is scared ;)

Time to go back to Net. play and learn to play the game i guess :p

DeletedUser2069

I think we are closing in on the new year wonder how many predictions where actually right I would assume not many at all

DeletedUser

I think you could say P7 is right because their the same group but under a different name and then perv is still around

DeletedUser

I think you could say P7 is right because their the same group but under a different name and then perv is still around

nah, same group different tribe doesnt qualify ... they could all restart on the rim and qualify as being here through the new year :D

DeletedUser1446

P7 is here to last...oh ups...TBS...:D

PERV are still around?? WOW...;)

DeletedUser2069

P7 merged into a new tribe I really dont think that counts really

DeletedUser1580

there is more p7 than tbs members still playing so it count, and we just keep tbs because was a premade;)

DeletedUser2069

That doesnt matter if you look up P7 in the stats it says tribe does not exist

The new one suave has doesnt count either its a remake

DeletedUser

P7 is TBS. They have the same leadership and a lot of the same members and of course it doesn't exist. They don't use that name.