InnoGames Tribal Wars Toolbar

DeletedUser

Dear .US Community,

We are happy to announce the release of the InnoGames toolbar for Tribal Wars!

With this free tool and easy-to-use tool for an easy way to be informed of what is going on in your game. This toolbar can be used to access all of your game worlds from all servers, let you know when you get new mail, updates in your tribe's forum and even when you have attacks incoming.

At this time, the toolbar can be used on the following browsers:

Internet Explorer
Firefox
Safari

Click on the link below to enter see an example of the toolbar and test it out for yourself.

Tribal Wars Toolbar

If you have any trouble using the toolbar, follow the spoilers below for a simple guide to the different areas of the toolbar.

twtoolbarlogin.png

twtoolbarmenu.png

1. Log out of toolbar
  2. Select world
  3. Enter game world selected
  4. View Mail
  5. View reports
  6. View tribal forum
  7. Online friends
  8. View Attacks
  9. Village HQ
  10. Barracks
  11. Stable
  12. Workshop
  13. View troops in village
  14. View resources in village
  15. Select village

Feel free to discuss anything about the toolbar here

Many thanks,
The Tribal Wars Team

DeletedUser

Just wondering will this be available for other browsers such as Opera and Google Chrome? Mostly because majority of TW players uses ether one of those browsers. ;)

DeletedUser

Yup, I use those two. ;) But according to the .net forums, this toolbar was made from a third-party company, so TW doesn't choose. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, it was developed by a third party, but they are looking into it being compatible with other browsers, but there isn't a definitive answer as of yet

DeletedUser

oh, didn't know that, well guess I have to use IE to try this nice looking feature out. :D

DeletedUser

I use Opera myself, but i tested it on both Firefox and IE and it seemed like a good little tool

DeletedUser48

Yes, it was developed by a third party, but they are looking into it being compatible with other browsers, but there isn't a definitive answer as of yet

its not hard to build , I can build it too if I want to and better than it , but I am not sure if it will reach Innogames or not and will I get the right thing for it or not.