Introducing .US Asylum

DeletedUser

*** Wanted ***

Aggressive Players 2 Help Spread the Hate

Asylum was founded by me CMShkn at the start of World 16.
We are looking for skilled players that are bored of ranking.
(see below, respond only if interested)

Sabotage is our game!!

Promoting Hate is our goal!!!
Ruthless is our style!!!!
and yes, we aren't above using spy's!!!!!

1. Don't apply if you want to rank.
2.. Our intent is to make enemies.. It's the deranged side of us!!
3... We don't expect to be rimmed but if we are it will be costly to our aggressor(s)!
4.... We love our axe and cats as much as you love your academy's.. Don't believe us? Try us?
5..... And, expect an initiation to get in. You'll know what it is after the interview.

Crucial Info:

This is not a "one world" group.
We call our home the Asylum.
We have a remote forum where we will create an environment for future worlds, assign future dukes, hand select premades and develop unity.

The goal from world 16 on is one of intimidation by reputation.
So... If this type of unity interests you and a reputation of sabotage interests you.
Well.. send me a pm!

If Your A Duke:
If your a duke and reading this, don't take it personal. Its not intended to disrespect your leadership. Instead, it is intended only to pull like minded players together. Where together they can excel with like minded tribe mates.

If your a focused player or a focused noob wanting to excel
:
Let us mentor you
Let us teach you why yellow is bad early
Let us prepare you for war via assigned ops and shared goals
Let us teach you why The Asylum is a home you'll never wander from.
and
Let us show you why we call ourselves freaks!

We are sometimes good!!
We are sometimes bad!!
We are sometimes good at being bad!!
but mostly....
We are simply really bad at being good!!

Only apply if you're not interested in rank and tired of the typical game play!

*** Wanted ***
Aggressive Players 2 Help Spread the Hate

Peace Out!!
CM (the first freak)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you know...

I will give you some credit though, I think you are way to cocky, BUT I wish when I started out on tw I had someone to tutor my noobness, I respect that :cool:

DeletedUser

Well you know...

I will give you some credit though, I think you are way to cocky, BUT I wish when I started out on tw I had someone to tutor my noobness, I respect that :cool:

you do know the .us server is considered a joke by all of the top us players that play .net. It's consider that not because the skill level isn't on the server but rather the HUGS are present "everywhere" on the server. Well, I'm not into hugging and I'm not afraid to say it. Gangbang me and my players... go ahead... see what the outcome is.

The .us server is afraid to throw the axe and it's not the gaming style skilled players want to play in. Hence, if a player wants to throw the axe, if they want to cause chaos in the K... then I welcome them with open arms but we do so smartly and it is my (or the duke of the next Asylum) responsibility to ensure it's done smartly.

DeletedUser

If the top us players don't like it they should just go back to .net then. And to be honest I haven't played a .net world were there wasn't hugging, its just that if two tribes hug on .net there is such a large volume of people it doesn't particularly matter. Hugging is a tactic, it's part of the .us servers gameplay pretty much and if you have such a big problem with it go prove yourself on .net not here. I was in a tribe where the leader thought like you, didn't want to hug at all, wanted to cause mayhem and it didn't work out, tribe was a top tribe but because of the arrogance it's nothing now. Play how you like, I do like wasting my axes as does my tribe, but it doesn't mean hugging AND wasting axes isn't an option.

Example. I played on .net 72 I want to say and I ended up in a tribe that had an academy tribe, and it's academy tribe had an academy tribe, I would consider that hugging

DeletedUser

please keep the spam off the thread... if you want to have a conversation with me about the .us server, pm me. I'd greatly appreciate it. :)
and I thank you in advanced..

To those whom are not afraid of a little arrogance, please apply. I lead differently then others and my philosophy on gaming will only improve your game. :)

DeletedUser

currently on hold do to real life tragedy. Peace be with all of you! Harold