Introduction

DeletedUser

Why does the introduction tell you to build timber first when that is mathematically slower than building iron first on a statue world. :confused:

DeletedUser

Why does the introduction tell you to build timber first when that is mathematically slower than building iron first on a statue world. :confused:

probably because with the introduction, it doesn't matter

DeletedUser329

When joining other v7 worlds I went without the freebies as the tutorial didn't seem worth doing when realising I had to build in the order specified .

check this out

<3

Nauzhror

Reaction score

It's done this since 6.5, I complained about it on beta too. Wood is 'never' the best thing to build first. And when I say never, I really mean never, and have done the math to prove it.

EDIT: Whoops, hadn't realized Lisa linked to me complaining about it :p

DeletedUser

It's done this since 6.5, I complained about it on beta too. Wood is 'never' the best thing to build first. And when I say never, I really mean never, and have done the math to prove it.

Im fairly certain I never said anything contrary to that :D In statue worlds its iron first in non pali worlds its clay first. The whole thing is pretty horrid, I just hadnt gotten to all it yet :D Was complaining whilst clicking.

DeletedUser931

You get free resources with the tutorial which eliminates the need for iron to be first.

DeletedUser

You get free resources with the tutorial which eliminates the need for iron to be first.

Exactly, heck building statue first would be the best idea.
I will point out that you can turn the tutorial off, or ignore it, and build the way you want, and as soon as the required things are done, you will get the reward.

DeletedUser

Are you saying that even if i turn off the tutorial before i make the lvl 1 wood and clay....when in fact one day after i manage to make the lvl 1 wood and clay i can get the free resources as well???

DeletedUser

1. it takes 10 minutes to follow the tutorial and those two buildings are basically free
2. once you start making spearmen, you need lots more wood than iron, so how does building iron first help you in any way??? I have no wood and 400 iron right now- tell me how building iron first would have helped...

DeletedUser

Good point...With the help of the tutorial i don´t use iron first anymore...that is past!

DeletedUser931

Iron is built first because otherwise you will need to wait before building your pally or last resource mine due to having a lack of iron.. with iron first it can all be done with no waiting.

The above is without the free tutorial resources.