Introductions

DeletedUser173

Greetings World 17, it's your favorite Who Am, back once again to dominate a new world. Let's start this off right with some friendly introductions. :rolleyes:

My name is Will, I've been playing Tribalwars since 2008 and have been playing on-and-off ever since then. My hobbies include LoL, Magic the Gathering, Music and Anime. If you've been on tribalwars.us for a while, you've probably seen me around :D

DeletedUser

My name is Jeanie :p I usually play .net but have played around on the last couple US worlds. I love MTG too :)

DeletedUser

Hi! My names Connor, started playing .net w4 then after a few worlds moved to .us for worlds 1, 2 and 3. Been taking a break since then and only played a couple of world casually, am now back for W17, lets hope its a fun one despite the churches! :D

DeletedUser

Ha ha Who Am is back again! Not sure if I've seen you since us 5.

I'm Earl, I've been on .us since us 4. Some people may know me from .net too since I use the same forum name on both.

DeletedUser

Hey earl. Nice to see someone I've played with before. haha

I'm Seth (obviously) Usually go by setorines on .net though. This is my first .US world I've played other than when I jumped on early to get my name as my user name.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I'm from .net but I'm here now and I'm looking forward to see what you've all got in you.

DeletedUser3239

Hi! My names Connor, started playing .net w4 then after a few worlds moved to .us for worlds 1, 2 and 3. Been taking a break since then and only played a couple of world casually, am now back for W17, lets hope its a fun one despite the churches! :D

What account on W4.net?