Is it just me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Server's not working for me atm either. I'm not on world 3...but, same problem.

DeletedUser

I want connection....

I feel bad for all those involved in timing ops right now :p

DeletedUser2515

Server still not available it seems!
And no response from the mods here...what gives?

DeletedUser

TWStats has no live ennoblments and nothing nobled after about 22.10 server time, which infers it went down shortly after then.

DeletedUser

TWStats has no live ennoblments and nothing nobled after about 22.10 server time, which infers it went down shortly after then.
It went down minutes before I opend this topic ... I wonder what happened to the running attacks and such ..

DeletedUser2069

The update was probably being processed into the server to be activated whenever the mods see fit to

Just be glad 4 years ago the server went down every night at the same time for 5 to 15 minutes

DeletedUser

The update was probably being processed into the server to be activated whenever the mods see fit to

Just be glad 4 years ago the server went down every night at the same time for 5 to 15 minutes

Yeah, I never get worked up about it, shit happens. I used to play EVE Online as well .. you would have drones of dumbasses requesting money back if the server was down for an hour there .. which happened quite often in the past ... you could set your watch to it ... within 5 minute of serverdown you had people on the forum /rage quiting and threatening to end their subs if they would not be compensated and blah. Great drama :D

DeletedUser1627

World 12.net every night at 11:15 us time server down,we got use to working around it :) Last night was first time on this server ,not bad :)

DeletedUser548

Yeah, the server was down. But it went back up. No need for this thread really, so; locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.