Is this acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

omgfk.png

I will answer the question:

No, this is a total miss of fairplay from the Admins to the players on the rim. The rim should have lots of barbs, but instead of that, we see this...

Comment, we don't want to be out of game because of people that have 100x more barbs than us.

DeletedUser

How is it Their Fault :S. Correct me if i'm wrong but after a number of days of a account not logging in, their village turns into a barb. Its pretty Obvious that they haven't reached that 'stage' yet?

DeletedUser2069

All worlds look that way and all the barbs you see now were villages a few days ago too an in a few weeks all those will be barbs too

DeletedUser

ya if you farm correctly in a couple of days yours should look like that as well

DeletedUser

As magnificent as it is to think that the admins have it out for you, you'll slowly see that line progress as more and more people quit/restart/become inactive. Besides, are you really telling me that you've farmed your 11x11 and everyone in there is active? Just because it's not a barb doesn't mean you can't farm it.

In fact, just because it's an active village doesn't mean you can't farm it.

If you want to help turn them into barbs, keep the pressure on :p

DeletedUser

Rim is not supposed to have any better area than core,the only advantage is less farmers.

DeletedUser

I don't think that they physically program the worlds to have barbs in one area but not another. I assume the same technology/programming is used by all (or most) of the tribal war servers. The only changes are for the world settings.

And the core used to have even less barbs than in your picture. Its just, as the others have said, people are farmed so they quit, or they restart , or they go inactive, ... the core has been there for quite a while now, so it has had longer to barbify. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Rules said:
If you have a problem with the moderation of any subforum or the forum in general, please do not create a topic or post in public about it. Contact a moderator with your problem and we will either explain the reasons or do our best to solve the problem should one exist. Creating topics and posting about it only serves to increase public unrest and will not solve any problems.

This thread wasn't about moderation until a few recent posts by people (you know who you are). I have deleted said posts, and if you continue to discuss moderation then I will hand out harsh punishments.

DeletedUser

This thread wasn't about moderation until a few recent posts by people (you know who you are). I have deleted said posts, and if you continue to discuss moderation then I will hand out harsh punishments.

I don't understand why people would feel the need to blame the moderation. Maybe they are angry, bitter people :mad:

Back on topic

Why would it make a difference if you have more barbs or not? It takes 2 weeks of inactivity for a person to turn barb, after about 2-3 days most people are farms anyway.

DeletedUser

Why would it make a difference if you have more barbs or not? It takes 2 weeks of inactivity for a person to turn barb, after about 2-3 days most people are farms anyway.

lolz you fail if you fail to see the difference then you are a fool

Sorry u6s5l. i am still used to the .net forums where anything goes until a week later. nice to see some good moderation :)

DeletedUser

sorryyougotnuked the main reason why a barb is preferable is that (if the settings permitt in which this world does) then the barb grows so eventually you can get more resources outta it. There are other small benefits like there isnt a minimum number of attacks for barbs so you can micro farm and also it eliminates the small chance of a player randomly getting on and callin in militia

but i do understand what you mean by within a couple of days they should be a farm anyways.

DeletedUser

lolz you fail if you fail to see the difference then you are a fool

Sorry u6s5l. i am still used to the .net forums where anything goes until a week later. nice to see some good moderation :)

The .net moderator part of me (as I am a moderator there) is angry at this post, the .us moderator part of me is smiling inwardly.

But anyways, I think the topic has been resolved. Agreed?

DeletedUser

The .net moderator part of me (as I am a moderator there) is angry at this post, the .us moderator part of me is smiling inwardly.

But anyways, I think the topic has been resolved. Agreed?

yes ofcourse, just wanted to prove a point about what ever but no need to bring it up here as it isn't happening. i sometimes get carried away after a beer :D

are you an ig mod or ext mod on .net?

DeletedUser

I see your point schizollsmexy, I forgot about the fake limit and that this world has growing barbs. I guess barbs would be better to have around you rather than inactive people.

Edit: Yeah, this topic is resolved, it'll only go more off-topic from here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For paganstar: I am an externals mod on .net.

Gonna close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.