It is rumored that ...

DeletedUser

It's rumored that Moloco was 12 when he started playing and Dazzz was 13, just a rumor though, pure speculation

DeletedUser4881

I went and checked my old .net account, 6 years, started on world 20, couldn't believe it.

Also they made it so you cant transfer the premium to another account, not cool

Lol, I finally remembered my old pass and had the same thing waiting on me XD

What was you IGN on 20?

DeletedUser

It is rumored that when you grow big enough everyone around you will get scared and it's funny ;D

DeletedUser

My Dase acc is older than that one by a few months.I've been on .us sincer day one,before w1 was reset :D.

I'm the oldest mother****** here :D

I also started on day one, before w1 was reset :p However i have not got that achi :/ Do you have to have been playing the whole time?

DeletedUser2634

It is rumored that a top 3 tribe, is buying villages from a small tribe.... It turns to be a TribalTrade

DeletedUser

It's rumored that I just hit over 1k coins and that your 4k coins are used for nobeling barbs? ;D

DeletedUser188

It's rumored that I just hit over 1k coins and that your 4k coins are used for nobeling barbs? ;D

it is rumored that even though i took 25 barbs i still have 20 nobles left
it is also rumored that my barbs have half nukes already

DeletedUser

it is rumored that even though i took 25 barbs i still have 20 nobles left
it is also rumored that my barbs have half nukes already

Make those full nukes now:

Current population
Buildings (includes the building queue)2820
Troops20103
Troops in production939
All23862

DeletedUser

It's rumored that I need a friend, message if you are interested ;D

DeletedUser

it's rumored that MOLOCO might have just put the final nail in the coffin of 4horse

DeletedUser

Dont get cocky, no matter how good you are something bad can always happen, just look at BOOM on 14, great players but still lost sadly, miss those dudes