WhosThere?
AArgen
Ghost
LumpySpacePrincess
Milward
xylnthian
XxAngelRazielxX

Details
We will be starting in W7, regardless of the settings (unless they are really, really bad), in a direction which we will keep secret until we actually begin.

Leadership

The tribe will be led by myself, with the help of two others, who have already been appointed.
The leadership structure is mostly in place, however there may be 1 or 2 positions to be filled.
We are .NET players taking our expertise in leadership on the .US Version. We are all three, proven leaders that have brought tribes to success early and in late game which we hope to carry over on World 7.

Interested in joining?​

Here are some of the requirements..

• Basic skills like backtiming, sending tight trains, etc.
  • Good attitude, no selfishness. If we ask you to do something, you do it without question.
  • Communication. We can't stress this enough. You're no good to us if you don't talk on skype/forums.
    Already knowing how to snipe is a plus, but we'll be practicing and teaching everyone good co-ordination and sniping skills during start up.

If you feel you qualify, send a detailed application to m.forcucci or notmoving11 on Skype or here at Knock Knock explaining why you would like to join us, with links and explanations of your previous experience and aliases, and why we should accept you.

By posting here you are expressing an interest in joining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where are you guys from? Server, experience, past worlds, etc

DeletedUser

I will speak on my behalf.

I have led " THE MAFIA " And " MCD " On World 11 on the .NET
Those two tribes were very successful early and late game. I, however had to quit due to school and to pass over my leadership role.

On World 22, i had the chance to Co-Lead a tribe called CliCk And Who? which was formed with many of the top speed players on .NET at that time. Both tribes were reached top 1 rank.

Leadership expertise is something this premade does not lack in. We are all very successful leaders that have met threw mutual acquaintance and agreed to bring our expertise together on a brand new world.

DeletedUser

I was in MCD as well if I remember correctly, Correct me if I am wrong but it was the Macedonians, I went under the name persick but had to quit due to rl. I left w11 with 750k. I remember tribes such as attero and rasp and when I left Greek Attack was number one in the world. Im just giving this info so you know I am not a phony.

As for the application, should I send it to you in a pm on here?

DeletedUser

Indeed it was The Macedonians XxAngelRazielxX. Glad to see you here.

As for your application, you can either send it to me via skype, or if you prefer by PM, that is fine as well.

DeletedUser

Hello I am The One With Many Names. Just thought i would show my face here. Glad too see some interest in our premade.

George

DeletedUser3179

I have a couple (3 as for now, may be able to gather more) expierienced (very expierienced on other servers) day/night players. (GMT+1). Feel free to contact me.
We won't be able to be online during your 'evening', so we do need a co-player to fill that gap.

First one to contact me & explain more in detail gets us :p

DeletedUser

The member list has been updated. If you are interested in joining, we are still looking to fill up the roster.