Journal Section [Discussion]

DeletedUser

Discuss the new Journal Section here.

This can be about changes, removals, additions that you think will make it a better area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This could be great if players actually decide to use it, like the "History of w[insert world #]" thread that always seems to pop up but is rarely updated.

DeletedUser

I like it but will i be able to reply to them?

I have tried but it says i am un-able?

This could be on purpose so there is no spam although there are some questions in there which i could help out on etc.... Just wondering.

DeletedUser

I have a gut feeling that it is going to quickly become a heavily spammed board...

DeletedUser

Query:

Does the Journal have to be purely about .us worlds?

DeletedUser

Query:

Does the Journal have to be purely about .us worlds?

As it is on the .us forum I think it should be about players and events on our server. I am sure the other servers will make similar sections soon if "journals" become popular. Just remember the Journal section was on .us first ;)

DeletedUser

hmm, I dunno about this. The only people likely to bother reading the journal is the person actually writing it unless there's annual prizes for the best journal. Though if there was, it's very likely that the previous winners will win over and over again.

I dunno though :/

DeletedUser

As it is on the .us forum I think it should be about players and events on our server. I am sure the other servers will make similar sections soon if "journals" become popular. Just remember the Journal section was on .us first ;)

Thought so - my only ingame experience on .us counted up to less than 24 hours, so I'll be leaving this be :p

DeletedUser

hmm, I dunno about this. The only people likely to bother reading the journal is the person actually writing it unless there's annual prizes for the best journal. Though if there was, it's very likely that the previous winners will win over and over again.

I dunno though :/

I disagree. It is interesting to read some of the things posted by fellow players, particularly those in your own tribe.

DeletedUser

Yeah i have read others and its quiet fun, mine is likely to a updated piece of wrok. It's likely to be updates nearly 3 times a week but i want it to be interesting for everyone. I read others as well. Its great in my opinion :D

DeletedUser329

Thought so - my only ingame experience on .us counted up to less than 24 hours, so I'll be leaving this be :p

Why do you have to continually post about how you wont be posting ? lol

Looking forward to reading more ! Interesting to read different peoples accounts of their experiences .

<3

DeletedUser

We don't work with that.. We've got a extern link for this 'business' on my server :)

DeletedUser

Why do you have to continually post about how you wont be posting ? lol

Because I was sad that there is no point in me posting although I was contemplating it until I realized it would likely only be for .us worlds :(

And I only posted once that I wouldn't be posting, so the continually bit is a bit unfair Lisa :p