Journal section

DeletedUser

Hello players and Forum Goers,

We would like to add a brand new feature to our forum called: The journal section.
The Journal section is here to update and inform other players about your experiences and progress in the game, but it is not limited to this. This could be a new player posting on how he is progressing(Players journals) or a Tribe announcing new joined members(Tribe journals). You can post hourly, daily, weekly or monthly, all time increments are allowed. This enables other players to follow your progress, or messages, and include the forum into your tribalwars playing style.

Please visit the Journal section here! Also do not forget to read the How do I use the journal section post.

To talk about this feature in the forum please visit the discussion section: Journal section discussion

Thank you for your interest.

New Journal features and competitions will be announced soon.

Sincerely,

The Tribalwars Team

DeletedUser

Your Journal shown on posts

Well, here is the first addition for the Journal section:

Linking your Journal to your posts​

Now this is very simple to do, and it might even get members to know you that little bit better. To start, all you need to do is go to UserCP > Edit your details > Scroll to the bottom and find "My Journal" > paste the link to your Journal > Press Save Changes SEE BELOW

myjournalarea.jpg

Once all of that is done correctly, you will see the following on each of your posts:

postbitlink.jpg

We hope you enjoy this new feature for Journal usage.

Regards,

The TW Team

1. The link will only appear if you have put your Journal link in the correct box.
2. Any misuse of this will mean a punishment for the rule breaker, and possible removal of the feature altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Journal Competition!

Hello players and forum Goers,

In celebration of the new Journal section we will have another premium competition were players can win some free Premium points. The rules are very simple. The mod team will read all the journals for 2 weeks, and then conclude on who has the best and most meaningful posts in their Journal thread. So draw your pen, grab some fresh ink, and start using the Journal thread to link your forum presence and Ingame activity together.

Journal topic inspiration:
Player journal topic examples: post victory stats, post world progress, post village expansion, post award progress, post weekly activity
Tribe journal topic examples (Post new members, post major victories, post war progress, post Tribe public announcements)

Premium Prizes:
Best Player journal : 300pp
Best Tribe journal : 300pp for the writer, and 10pp for each person in the tribe
Random Participation Prize: 100pp (a random person will receive 100)

Competition Guidelines:

• Please remember that humour and spam are not the same thing. Spam will be deleted.
  • The quantity is not as important as the quality. (2 valuable posts in 2 weeks is worth more then 200 posts in 1 day)
  • Be creative, The topic examples above are only guidelines.
  • Only one Journal per person
  • Only one Tribe journal please (Select a tribe journal editor and have one thread administered by one individual, not 5)
  • The rules may change during the course of the competition

The Journals will be observed from August 29 2011 till the 11th of September 2011. The winners will then be announced on September the 13th.

I wish all participants good luck, and hope to read interesting, funny and honest journal entries.

Click here to visit the Journal section

Sincerely,

The Tribalwars Team

DeletedUser

Hello Players and forum goers,

We followed the journal section with great interest. Some very entertaining and informative posts were posted, and I thank all participants for their contribution. Even if the competition is concluded, it would be great to still see activity in that section in the future. I think it is a platform that has great potential, and it is up to the forum community to use it.

Thank you to all the participants. The winners of the competition are as follows:

The best Player Journal was created by Sir Sandrius. Not only did his section have an index, but it also explained the beginning of his player journey and regularly posted feedback on important events of his day to day play. A fun and entertaining read. Also the Journal was updated in regular intervals. Great job, you truly earned your Prize. View winning player journal entry . 300pp

The best Tribe Journal was composed by e2ekiel who was representing Shackled Souls (S.S). The humorous and lengthy first introduction post was followed by several tribe updates that were precise and straight to the point. I enjoyed reading this entry and am looking forward to what will happen in S.S next time. View winning tribe journal entry . 300pp for the writer, and 10pp for each person in the tribe

And the random prize award goes to.....Drum roll....(insert suspense here)....Click here to Win! View random winners journal entry 100pp

Thank you for your participation. I hope you enjoy the new Journal section. Take care and spend your premium wisely.

Sincerely,

The Tribalwars Team

PS: If you have any ideas regarding forum competitions, please let u6s5l., OFLOW or myself know via PM, and we will see what we can do.