JUNK or junk of noob??

DeletedUser

Had a look at forum when I started.it was a ghost town.This is more what I was used to back in the day.2-3 years ago.Most in US game think I'm bullshitting them when I say I had 200+ vil account and have thousands of incoming and out going a day.To all here if we can work together kool if we can't?It is a war game PARTY ON DUDE.
The thing I notice the most is the lack of graphics on profiles I'm a noob on this too.Do I understand this?most of the US Ps play on fones?

DeletedUser

Had a look at forum when I started.it was a ghost town.This is more what I was used to back in the day.2-3 years ago.Most in US game think I'm bullshitting them when I say I had 200+ vil account and have thousands of incoming and out going a day.To all here if we can work together kool if we can't?It is a war game PARTY ON DUDE.
The thing I notice the most is the lack of graphics on profiles I'm a noob on this too.Do I understand this?most of the US Ps play on fones?
You're kidding right?
They don't believe you had 200 villages?

DeletedUser

I just like how he spelled Phones.

DeletedUser

Good job guys. Others they called u noobs, i call u not pro players but u are very well organized.
U are going to win that world because none of the tribes are enemies with u are organized. U also got in here 2 months before.
Also i liked ovekill from ur tribe and his good plans. This is hard work but i like the way he nobles villages. I hope next world i found u again.

What "quality player" has a 6k village with level 25 farm?
http://gyazo.com/e868c2e8b88407b8b3c741224d9d6ffd

As for this pls come near me. I want and me too easy villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What "quality player" has a 6k village with level 25 farm?
http://gyazo.com/e868c2e8b88407b8b3c741224d9d6ffd

Clearly the village has been catted....

Level 25 farm, 15 wall, 20 smithy with no acad and its an offensive village. I'd say a cat train or a couple of cat nukes hit this village has nothing to do with the quality of the player in my opinion.

Likely had his acad and farm catted and is focusing on building wall back first and likely has support incoming on the village is my guess.

DeletedUser3600

no that player had little to no ODD before we ate him up... :D

DeletedUser

from w6 Sweeney and Getitup33 have some experience. I can vogue for this.. Not saying they are the best but at least good enough to make it a bit longer in this world

DeletedUser

from w6 Sweeney and Getitup33 have some experience. I can vogue for this.. Not saying they are the best but at least good enough to make it a bit longer in this world

I've known Sweeney for a long time now and he has taught me many things like the art of the spear nuke as O and his final teaching just recently the full ram nuke. I think he is the best :truelove:

DeletedUser4671

My first ever world was world 10.us.