Just another FA Filter script that doesn't really do anything

DeletedUser1048

Author: ntoombs19
Title: FA Filter
Version: 2.0

Description:
This script will provide the user with several filtering options as well as the option to load several pages onto one page. Fast farming is also possible with the inclusion of patricier's FA row removal script.

The Script:
Code:
javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26362756/faFilter.js');void(0);

Settings Panel:
dXg4ZSO.png
Instructions:
Disclaimer: These forms are not validated for correct data. If incorrect data is in the field when the script is run, it will likely cause a failure and the script will not run like it is supposed to. It is up to the user to input correct data in each field.

Load Pages - This determines how many pages will be loaded. If the end page is greater than the number of pages that can be loaded. Only the max number of pages will be loaded. To be sure you are loading the maximum number of pages, you can set the end page value to max.

Hide farmed rows - With this filter the player can hide villages that have had troops sent to it since a set number of minutes. When that number is changed. It will only apply to villages that have troops sent to them while that value is in place.

Hide/Show Continent(s) - If you only want to farm in a certain set of continents or you don't want to farm in some continents you can hide or show those continents by adding them to the input field. Continents should be formatted with out the K and should be separated by a comma and without any whitespace. Ex. 55,54,53,52

Hide unsafe C buttons - This will hide those villages where the C button is "disabled".

*Hide hauls - Hide villages with either full or partial hauls.

*Hide attacks - Hide villages with a certain number of attacks already sent to that village.

*Hide wall lvl - Don't show villages with walls of a certain lvl.

*Hide distances - Remove villages that are less than or greater than a specified distance.

*Hide scout reports - This will hide scout report villages where the total amount of resources is less than or greater than a set amount.

Hide Reports - Only unchecked report types will be show. Clicking the checkbox next to "Hide all/none" will either check or uncheck each report type.

Apply Filters - This will load the pages and apply the filters set by the user.

Reset Table - This will show all the pages loaded but will remove any filters that were applied after clicking apply filters.

Settings profile - Changing the profile shown in the list will update the settings with the settings applied to that specific profile. You can create a new profile with the current settings by clicking "Create New". Set Default will set the selected profile settings to the default profile. You can delete the selected profile by clicking delete. This action cannot be undone. Clicking "Update" will apply the current settings to the selected profile. This works for both default or any other profile currently selected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like it, and I'm glad you figured it out. I know coding is difficult, from my mediocre tries :D. I'd suggest you include some possible parameters to help those who might not be sure what they can use as parameters :).